175 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
adintermedia says

No need to write in German, I suppose you are all able to talk English. It’s against the rules, even if you translate.
We’re from Austria, so I’m out this thread anyhow :)

de: Ich hätte nicht gesagt, dass es gegen die Regeln verstoßt, ab und zu mal ein Paar Wörter in einem anderen Sprach zu schreiben. So lange man den Satz auch übersetzt. Aber in der Regel sollte man doch eigentlich auf englisch schreiben. :)

en: I wouldn’t say it’s against the rules to use a few words of another language every now and then, as long as you translate. But as a rule, you should generally write in english. :)

haha you spent a few years in Berlin Ben didn’t you? ;)

1141 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

No need to write in German, I suppose you are all able to talk English. It’s against the rules, even if you translate.

de: Ich hätte nicht gesagt, dass es gegen die Regeln verstoßt, ab und zu mal ein Paar Wörter in einem anderen Sprach zu schreiben. So lange man den Satz auch übersetzt. Aber in der Regel sollte man eigentlich doch auf englisch schreiben. :)

en: I wouldn’t say it’s against the rules to use a few words of another language every now and then, as long as you translate. But as a rule, you should generally write in english. :)

Ever thought about the fact that the mods don’t speak German? They won’t know if you translated your actual sentence or just pretend to. Same as you wouldn’t be able to tell if a Japanese guy actually translated his sentence to English or just some bs. Stick to the rules or there will be less Germans on themeforest very soon ;)

61 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Germany
+2 more
KL-Webmedia says

i emailed some guys about having a partnership ;-) if you are interested you also can email me!

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

i emailed some guys about having a partnership ;-) if you are interested you also can email me!

Hey, I’m German, even if the little flag besides my avatar shows otherwise … I just live in a sunnier place :)

I’ll shoot you a mail from your profile in any case.

Viel Spass :)

Christoph

377 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
krafti says

mr. obvious is obvious :)

hier auch :)

26 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
brainspoon says

finger up

160 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
themac says

from Austria too B)

there’re some really TOP authors from Austria and Germany

rgds
mac

97 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
randomnoise says

Berlin! :)

271 posts The Dominant One
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says

de: Ich hätte nicht gesagt, dass es gegen die Regeln verstoßt, ab und zu mal ein Paar Wörter in einem anderen Sprach zu schreiben. So lange man den Satz auch übersetzt. Aber in der Regel sollte man eigentlich doch auf englisch schreiben. :)

Ever thought about the fact that the mods don’t speak German? They won’t know if you translated your actual sentence or just pretend to. Same as you wouldn’t be able to tell if a Japanese guy actually translated his sentence to English or just some bs. Stick to the rules or there will be less Germans on themeforest very soon ;)

Why are you so serious m8, let those Germans have there little fun. No Staff members are complaining about it so why do you. I’m not from Germany though, but next to it on the westside ;)

70 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
berlinsound says

D: Icke Ooooch

Eng: me too, me too

Cheers.

by
by
by
by
by
by