175 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+5 more
adintermedia
says

No need to write in German, I suppose you are all able to talk English. It’s against the rules, even if you translate.
We’re from Austria, so I’m out this thread anyhow :)

de: Ich hätte nicht gesagt, dass es gegen die Regeln verstoßt, ab und zu mal ein Paar Wörter in einem anderen Sprach zu schreiben. So lange man den Satz auch übersetzt. Aber in der Regel sollte man doch eigentlich auf englisch schreiben. :)

en: I wouldn’t say it’s against the rules to use a few words of another language every now and then, as long as you translate. But as a rule, you should generally write in english. :)

haha you spent a few years in Berlin Ben didn’t you? ;)

1141 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 4
+3 more
KarmaThemes
says

No need to write in German, I suppose you are all able to talk English. It’s against the rules, even if you translate.

de: Ich hätte nicht gesagt, dass es gegen die Regeln verstoßt, ab und zu mal ein Paar Wörter in einem anderen Sprach zu schreiben. So lange man den Satz auch übersetzt. Aber in der Regel sollte man eigentlich doch auf englisch schreiben. :)

en: I wouldn’t say it’s against the rules to use a few words of another language every now and then, as long as you translate. But as a rule, you should generally write in english. :)

Ever thought about the fact that the mods don’t speak German? They won’t know if you translated your actual sentence or just pretend to. Same as you wouldn’t be able to tell if a Japanese guy actually translated his sentence to English or just some bs. Stick to the rules or there will be less Germans on themeforest very soon ;)

61 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Germany
+2 more
KL-Webmedia
says

i emailed some guys about having a partnership ;-) if you are interested you also can email me!

1052 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+5 more
chrisatlemon
says

i emailed some guys about having a partnership ;-) if you are interested you also can email me!

Hey, I’m German, even if the little flag besides my avatar shows otherwise … I just live in a sunnier place :)

I’ll shoot you a mail from your profile in any case.

Viel Spass :)

Christoph

443 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+3 more
krafti
says

mr. obvious is obvious :)

hier auch :)

26 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Bundle Boss
+7 more
brainspoon
says

finger up

296 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Featured Author
  • 6 Years of Membership
+6 more
themac
says

from Austria too B)

there’re some really TOP authors from Austria and Germany

rgds
mac

104 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
randomnoise
says

Berlin! :)

272 posts The Dominant One
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+7 more
wptitans
says

de: Ich hätte nicht gesagt, dass es gegen die Regeln verstoßt, ab und zu mal ein Paar Wörter in einem anderen Sprach zu schreiben. So lange man den Satz auch übersetzt. Aber in der Regel sollte man eigentlich doch auf englisch schreiben. :)

Ever thought about the fact that the mods don’t speak German? They won’t know if you translated your actual sentence or just pretend to. Same as you wouldn’t be able to tell if a Japanese guy actually translated his sentence to English or just some bs. Stick to the rules or there will be less Germans on themeforest very soon ;)

Why are you so serious m8, let those Germans have there little fun. No Staff members are complaining about it so why do you. I’m not from Germany though, but next to it on the westside ;)

74 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
berlinsound
says

D: Icke Ooooch

Eng: me too, me too

Cheers.

by