3262 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

what lenses do you have with it? Ive been looking at a few cameras I was looking at the Canon E0S 50D because my parents have a rebel XSI but after seeing DD’s photo I also started looking at some nikons

289 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
dany_j says

One of the most important aspect of photography is composition, you can learn a lot by looking at the clasic paintings or find some tips by searching composition in phototgraphy :)

3451 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says
One of the most important aspect of photography is composition, you can learn a lot by looking at the clasic paintings or find some tips by searching composition in phototgraphy :)

+100

2232 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
@peerapong: how long you’ve been in photography? @duotive: I will force myself to use the manual mode all the time. Maybe learn to control aperture first. Not sure :) Sure I will post some, if I manage to get some nice shots.

If you are planning to take pics professionally and under pressure (i.e. on alternating models), you should stay with automatic. Whenever you wanna go out, have some fun, make the best out of those amazing multidimensional pics, then go for the manual focus ;)

Good luck and keep us posted with your photos man.
Chris

by
by
by
by
by
by