- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Could ofcourse include unique 1*1 transparent image file on each theme page and get analytics on that.
Do you know how to do this? I was just googling around and trying to find an answer but I can’t.
What I’m wondering is if it’s possible to have a little 1×1 pixel image (hosted on your own server). You then place that image on your theme forest item page, and then do something back on your server to track how many times that image gets loaded?
Awesome! How did I not know about this