152 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
cg219 says

Been Following for a while now. My twitter is on the official FlashDen authors list but for those who don’t want to travel.

@cg219

582 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
SparkyFlash says

I’m following you guys :)

I’m on official list as well: http://twitter.com/SparkyFlash – “Fresh flash and graphic design news”.

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
lovelylj says
1955 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Emroni says
twoble with twitter HILARIOUS !

HAHAHAH :D:D

251 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Tidamz says

Following denners and Flashden :)

Can be followed here : www.twitter.com/tidamz

94 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Moldova', Republic of
FlashSpec says
988 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says

yeah, alright good to know this and i assume this thread is started due to comment on “the river current” article. You guys (mean the management) need to use twitter more for the Twitter Apps and what it can do to advertise your marketplace as only an “chat board” and make some unuseful announcements. Here is comment where you can find how to turn Twitter work for you http://blog.graphicriver.net/discussion/discussion-authors-how-do-you-promote-your-graphic-river-goods ... I am not sure it appears on there isnce there is a message “Your comment is awaiting moderation”...i think it is coz of the comment been a “little salty”... let your developers see this please, and i hope in future no one from the staff will come with such questions.

988 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Turkey
  • Won a Competition
thomas07 says

but hey…lets fasten this “moderation procedure”...here is a copy of it:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Sure i do promote my GR portfolio, resources are few of my websites i run and some social networking like Flickr, Twitter, Myspace and Facebook. Actually, i personaly feel this is something we authors dont have to do since this the reason we sell on here and let 60% to envato …to benefit from the traffic. In essence, this is actually what the marketplace does offer us authors potential buyers.

You are asking for ideas…so, here they are:

– dev team can integrate bookmarking services icons to authors profile, GR portfolio and item display pages so the visitors can bookmark them. We are not asking for all bookmarking services, lets say the most popular like Digg, Stumble, Reddit, Delicious, Technorati, Yahoo BUZZ , Tweet this and Furl.

– Twitter is an great way to drive traffic and promote items, your Dev’s should be able to build some twitter apps into the marketplace sites of envato. You may not be aware of all this SUPER TOOLS for Twitter to use to market envato services. I dont know if envato has an twitter profile, but if not, then is time to get one. As faar i understand this feature can automaticaly list any published design/item to update your twetter dudes:

“Twitterfeed and Hootsuite (formerly Brightkit) allow you to very easily Tweet anything you publish by RSS including contests, new products, product-back in stock, news, deals-of-the-day and new blog posts.”

—Sync Your Blog or RSS Feed to Twitter —Tracking Twitter Links —Twitter Analytics Tools —Reputation Management —Coupon Marketing

here is the link to the apss: http://www.getelastic.com/ecommerce-twitter-tools

There is another cool tool, the TwitPic API .: http://twitpic.com/api.do . If you are looking for additional promotion method this application is ideal to post the item listings (the 590 pixels item preview images) automaticaly to http://www.twitpic.com

There are ton of other methods, but i personaly think you schould not ask the question the way you asked it…authors doesnt need to promote at all your stuff since this is the reason we authors use envato marketplaces…for the traffic you drive …hope it make sense

18 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
tylern24 says
6 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author