4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Jcorsino4 says

Code Canyon….Really? It has been almost a month now since I first tried buying your uSquare plugin and still cant make a purchase because your system doesnt work with Paypal correctly. I have no desire to purchase a prepaid account which requires me to deposit more than I need to purchase a plugin. Whats the deal? You want people to buy your products but cant get the payment gateway fixed. I have tried 10 times to purchase this plugin. I feel like you should give it to me for free after all the time I have spent trying to purchase it. Really, get your act together, you are losing business. Now I have to find another solution when I really like the uSquare plugin. If there is another way to purchase the plugin, let me know otherwise I guess I will have to give my money to another company for a different solution.

Joe

5569 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Can you open up a Support ticket and let me know the number? http://support.envato.com Thanks!

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Jcorsino4 says

No thanks, I need a solution now not later. This has been going on for awhile now and no one has done anything to correct it. I have waited long enough. If you dont want to take my money Im sure I can find someone who will. Its to bad, the plugin was a nice one but if I cant get it, what good does it do me.

Joe

1 post
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
mjwalsh says

Nobody can do anything for you if they don’t know about the issue. At this point you might as well just leave if you’re not willing to help them help you.

3110 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Moderator says

No thanks, I need a solution now not later.

If you let them know the support ticket number they may be able to find a solution now, not later.

24 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
OnePress says

Nobody can do anything for you if they don’t know about the issue. At this point you might as well just leave if you’re not willing to help them help you.
The issue is known. And it’s about 3 months old: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/issues-when-making-payments-with-paypal/71934?page=1
1279 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

The issue is known. And it’s about 3 months old: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/issues-when-making-payments-with-paypal/71934?page=1

Three months of ‘hard working’ and still no fix for it, nothing new.

5569 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Please remember that this is a PayPal issue and not a Marketplace issue. We can’t force PayPal to fix it or get them to move faster than they want. We can only contact them on behalf of each individual buyer who opens and ticket and try and get them to sort it out. We want them to fix it as much as you do :)

by
by
by
by
by
by