65 posts
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
thesaka24 says

Hi everyone.
Its been a while since I tried uploading anything here.
2 months ago I tried uploading more than 10 files, and all got rejected which kinda made me feel depressed.
They got rejected mostly because of the mixing but some also because of the arrangement.
(I like that files have to be approved because it makes you work,practice, to get to that level to get approved, so in a way you improve)

You guys have any tips on getting approved, how can I make my files approval worthy(to say so) ?

312 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Argentina
MeGustaMusic says

Hi Thesaka, at first sight, a good idea to get your songs approved when they are rejected because of the mix, is to compare your track with a similar track already approved in AJ. Lets say you have a Folk track, you can compare your track with a top seller, checking out the drum, bass, guitar and etcs levels, paying attention to the reverb, delays and other effects and finally you can use an audio analyzer to see the frequency response and levels. Hope I make myself clear. Good luck!

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
PetRUalitY says

Hi everyone.
Its been a while since I tried uploading anything here.
2 months ago I tried uploading more than 10 files, and all got rejected which kinda made me feel depressed.
They got rejected mostly because of the mixing but some also because of the arrangement.
(I like that files have to be approved because it makes you work,practice, to get to that level to get approved, so in a way you improve)

You guys have any tips on getting approved, how can I make my files approval worthy(to say so) ?

Hi Thesaka! I want to give moral support to you as myself have experience rejection tracks for sale. But I will tell that this circumstance has to make you more persistent, learn to study a structure and quality of a track, and never to lose hope! ) ) All this only will expand your experience and will help to do high-quality and demanded music) I am not an expert, I not advanced user, I have no hundreds and one thousand sales, but now each time when I do a track, I try to consider it from different positions. For example, as the track expresses the atmosphere that the author wanted to tell this music where the track can be used what are placed accents in a melody and whether are possible to make, let us assume, video on this track, etc. Generally, be not upset and create! ! I wish you creative success and success in their realization! ! ! ) ) ) )

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
Hommer1 says

Thesaka24 mate,I think that if you have sense for music,you should trying and trying.If that is not working then check your equipment :D I am kidding, Just don’t give up! Pozdrav Banja Luka :)

440 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
lemega says

Hi thesaka24,

do you have a soundcloud-account? Maybe you should show some examples of your tracks, so it’s easier for everyone to help you.

Greetings, Stefan

65 posts
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Exclusive Author
thesaka24 says

@MeGustaMusic I will have to start doing that. Thank you :)
@PetRUalitY Thanks man,that was one big bowl of support. I will keep pushing.
@Hommer1 I think I have some sense…A equipment je nula. :) Pozdrav i hvala !
@lemega http://soundcloud.com/dj-saka-4 ,I posted some stuff there.Any feedback is appreciated.

Stay good all.

50 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Iceland
Karisigurd4 says

Stop thinking about what you can do to get your songs approved. Think about what you can do to improve and create better music. I’ll tell you, work, work, work, work.

440 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
lemega says

@lemega http://soundcloud.com/dj-saka-4 ,I posted some stuff there.Any feedback is appreciated.

I listened to your stuff and followed all the links and came across the “studio illegal”-thing. I don’t think that it is a good idea to walk with that “brand” onto a marketplace like this.

As far as your music is concerned: To call a hip-hop-beat “motivational” or “inspirational” doesn’t make the music motivational. Is it possible that you labelled your music with the wrong terms?

65 posts
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Exclusive Author
thesaka24 says

@Karisigurd4 I’ll try to follow that advice, thanks.
@lemega Its just how I call my studio :) I’ll thought I could use that “brand” until I figure out a name for myself as a producer(can’t come up with anything right now)
Btw, why not ?
Of course it doesn’t,but that’s just the feeling I get when I listen to a certain beat. If its sad,moody, that’s how I’ll label it.(I doubt it’s me labeling my beats wrong, but could be)
Can you tell me where you think I labeled my beat wrong ? (I suppose you listen to my beats on Soundcloud)

5 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
Kotodama says

I’m a new member . I’ve had fifty percent of my music accepted. When I do get rejected, I stop and think of how subjective the process must be. What I’ve learned so far is to write and submit the stuff I know that I am best at. I usually get rejected if I try to divine their will!

by
by
by
by
by
by