60 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
pavle says

Hey, folks.

I’ve been uploading my themes for more than 10 times, but every time it got rejected. I really need some usefull feedback from you, authors. Is there a way to get this approved?

http://pavlerohalj.com/demo/akili/

Thanks, Pavle

2509 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+5 more
ThemeProvince says

I see nothing that wrong about the design.

The thing that struck me was why would a hosting company only have a one page website?

3121 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

get ride of the gradient, add a real logo, add more pages, fix the typography, be constant, more it more unique, focus on the details, if this is a landing page theres no call to action. fix the visual hierarchy

60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
pavle says

@ThemeProvince Thanks, mate. It means a lot when I hear that from Elite author, like you :)

Why one page? Well, actually I noticted that trend while browsing through ThemeForest, as most Hosting landing pages are templates with only one page.

@OrganicBeeMedia Every feedback is so valuable to me, so thank you very much. Could you give me a bit more specific feedback conserning current design? Thanks again:)

1175 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
mabuc says

Hi, here’s my suggestions…
work on your

1. header (lacks a little bit of graphical element.. if you look at your header its just a text)
2. footer (if you look at your footer its just a text)
3. green buttons lack of details, doesnt look good for me
4. change your default color scheme
5. typography

I hope it helps..

60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
pavle says

Hi, here’s my suggestions…
work on your

1. header (lacks a little bit of graphical element.. if you look at your header its just a text)
2. footer (if you look at your footer its just a text)
3. green buttons lack of details, doesnt look good for me
4. change your default color scheme
5. typography

I hope it helps..

Thanks, man :)

Why do you think buttons lack of details, what should I change/add?

What do you think by changing default color scheme? I have alternative colors in style switcher…

Thanks again :)

1175 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
mabuc says

Why do you think buttons lack of details, what should I change/add?
- looks blurry, make it sharper.. 1 more thing try 1px for your text shadow and current color of text shadow is kinda black why not blend it to the color of your button, try dark green color.

What do you think by changing default color scheme? I have alternative colors in style switcher… – I know you have style switcher.. I’m saying change your default color scheme. current default color scheme is dull.. IMO

add more pages.
try another background patterns..

4135 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Hey, folks.

I’ve been uploading my themes for more than 10 times, but every time it got rejected. I really need some usefull feedback from you, authors. Is there a way to get this approved?

http://pavlerohalj.com/demo/akili/ Thanks, Pavle

Hey there mate, by the following, I have no intention of offending your work, just an opinion!

1. Give the logo a facelift!
2. Make the buttons CSS3 , they would look much better! Plus the buyer will no longer be required to edit the graphics via PS
3. The want to know more section needs some polishing, maybe a lighter color for the heading fonts, at the moment it’s just screaming in my eyes
4. Customer testimonials… I’d just rebuild that whole section, add some controls, maybe 2 columns of testimonials and different variations of images, quotes, etc.
5. The tab section buttons simply go out of the standard visual hierarchy, make the black underline a different pastel color, and place inside the button, not outside. Hurts the padding
6. The contact form really needs a facelift. Try adding Google maps, or a picture, not just the form. It’s huge! There are a lot of elements that can be added and have been disregarded, like social networks, phone numbers, address, e-mail, etc. 7. The footer is very generic. Twitter feed maybe? Flickr, something like that!

Overall it’s a cute design, but consider polishing it a lot, and also think about ” buyer functionality and purpose” For example, if you were a hosting company, would you buy it? Isn’t there another landing page or other templates here that compete and offer more for the same buck than your template? Always think about how your buyer will use it!

No offence intended whatsoever mate! Just my 2 cents upon the matter.

Note: these are my personal opinions as an individual member and author of this community and not representative of Envato Staff or the Envato Item Reviewers. My personal opinion does not guarantee the approval of this file for sale on the Envato Marketplaces.

60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
pavle says

Thank you guys, so so much. You gave me some really great and detailed feedback, especially Enabled. I wil really try to do my best to improve this design :)

4135 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Thank you guys, so so much. You gave me some really great and detailed feedback, especially Enabled. I wil really try to do my best to improve this design :)

Glad to have helped. Patience and perseverance, they will win the battle. Always check out the competition, Dribbble, Creattica, and other inspiration sites you may know! Always helps. But remember, originality is the best thing out there :P

Note: these are my personal opinions as an individual member and author of this community and not representative of Envato Staff or the Envato Item Reviewers. My personal opinion does not guarantee the approval of this file for sale on the Envato Marketplaces.

by
by
by
by
by
by