3 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Innolutions says

Senior ThemeForest Authors,

URL: http://ghostwriter-autumn.webesigners.com/

I have a Ghost Theme designed/developed that I believe looks good and functions well. I, however, have gotten rejected twice when tried to submit this on ThemeForest. I have gone through everything on my design and code, and don’t seem to be able to understand why I’m getting rejected. Both times, I have got the typical rejection email: The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

I have checked the theme with HTML5 Validator, and the only errors I see are the typical errors caused by Ghost itself (Twitter Share and Meta tags), and the Vimeo (iframe). i believe I shouldn’t be concerned about those, right?

I would really appreciate any input.

Thanks guys!

3806 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I thought the Twitter and Vimeo bugs would be fixable? Either way your spacing and typography need work, footer could be better, dates don’t align, could do with other pages other than just posts

It’s a nice concept but feels unfinished and needs refining

475 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
FlatKing says

Errors caused by iframe is fine

It looks rather outdated, typography needs a lot of work it doesn’t look complete!

3 posts
Innolutions says

I thought the Twitter and Vimeo bugs would be fixable? Either way your spacing and typography need work, footer could be better, dates don’t align, could do with other pages other than just posts

It’s a nice concept but feels unfinished and needs refining
Thanks Charlie, I’ll apply some changes to the items you mentioned, and try again.
3 posts
Innolutions says

Errors caused by iframe is fine

It looks rather outdated, typography needs a lot of work it doesn’t look complete!

Thanks for your reply FlatKing. I should definitely work on the Typography; you are right.

by
by
by
by
by
by