187 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
+3 more
CleanScript says

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding Ghost themes…

Apart from the occasional bug fixes if that’s the case, if feature requests are out of the question, what is support covering for Ghost Themes? I mean, is there any support?

1246 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Given the currently harsh install process and the fact that not all servers run backbone.js – I imagine Ghost could be pretty brutal on the support side if an uninformed (on Ghost) buyer purchases a theme.

187 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Located in Romania
+3 more
CleanScript says

Given the currently harsh install process and the fact that not all servers run backbone.js – I imagine Ghost could be pretty brutal on the support side if an uninformed (on Ghost) buyer purchases a theme.
Good point man!
2 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
dutchess says

As a customer I’m a little confused as to why Ghost themes are being sold here when there are so few (if any) shared hosting companies that you can install them on. I was just about ready to purchase a Ghost theme yesterday but thought I’d read up about Ghost first, and I’m glad I did because I would have been pissed had I purchased it and then found out I couldn’t install it anywhere. What’s the future expectation for hosting these themes, and how long from now?

by
by
by
by
by
by