7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
TomyWaters says

hahahahah… right on dude :) keep getting good hits & stats ;) the girlfriend will love it when you are rolling in a Maserati :)

4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
Maybe you should break up. Take this test and find out. I laughed so hard I almost threw up! found it on FWA

http://www.bjornborg.com/en/Missions/Loveforall/BreakUp/

I went to the site and had to turn back immediately. I don’t test well. :)

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
I have a cup called future and it is filled to the rim. I have a barrel called past, and it has yet to be filled. And it all amounts to a drop in the bucket. I’m about to pour my cup of ‘future’ into the barrel of past. Yet it will be some time until the cup has emptied.
Do you mean to speak something similar to above with gf instead of Flash etc? :D

I don’t know. I wrote that as a joke last night. But after reading it again I find it to be even more amusing than before. I started laughing. Sorry for the double post. But I’m thinking of starting my own phone company, so these extra posts will help in the development process.

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
TomyWaters says
Maybe you should break up. Take this test and find out. I laughed so hard I almost threw up! found it on FWA

http://www.bjornborg.com/en/Missions/Loveforall/BreakUp/

I went to the site and had to turn back immediately. I don’t test well. :)

I just went onto that site hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahha!

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Do girls like guys that talk to their reflections? Cus, you know… I do that. Here’s a conversation I had with myself just 3 minutes ago.

“Hey, I heard they were coming out with a new movie called, “Kickin’ it Old School”. They were looking for the starring role. I was gonna suggest your breath.”

:) :D

I don’t know what that has to do with making good websites, but if you look at it this way,—having good breath could help you to keep your focus while developing files. You wouldn’t have to get stuck wondering if you forgot to take out the garbage last week.

by
by
by
by
by
by