how is this different? It looks exactly the same?
First off try to keep it to one thread – posting a new one each time clogs it up here.
If this is the updated version:
- You cannot have the rights to use Beatles soundtracks on the site?
- The contact section on the home page is still very cramped in towards the above section
- That nav to the left still makes no sense
- The overlay on teams is a nice touch but the type is wrong and it does not align to the image
- Typography is miles and miles off – it changes from page to page, titles do not stand out at all, page subtitles are too small, line height and spacing is way off
- Margins look inconsistent
- Portfolio overlay is still tiny and bad typeface
- “Read more” does not actually read more it just opens a light box?
- I only found the contact form by mistake – you need to make it clear it is there
- Footer still looks weak
- Services page still has the table out in the middle and does not really make sense.
- Still don’t get the news page.
- Far too many colours going on
I could go on….
All that said it is your design and file and I wish you luck with it but with all due respect I believe you need to take a look a the top files for sale here and rethink your design completely. Good luck with it
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
well they said what they meant the quality is not there man. you might have some good ideas but you have to do a lot better to transfer those ideas into a working template. You have some cool features but the design is not so great, what i mean is the color choice for the backgrounds, borders, graphical elements. try to find some colors that jive and don’t make the page old and outdated looking.
The logo does not go with the template,
The menu is cool but stay away from the inner shadow on the hover does not look all that great.
I would move the social icons down more 50% the height of the screen.
Also try to use some better images too. specially for the slider.
Also the typography needs work it’s hard to read specially on top the services page.
That’s it from me, hope it helps.