118 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
LegitDesigns says
Right now I’m working on designing a kind of unique looking web design firm or company portfolio.

Here is the Preview

I need feedback if you think its good bad, what to improve, what you like/dont like, do you think it would be accepted? Am I on track?

LegitDesigns

ProgressionStudios
ProgressionStudios Recent Posts Threads Started
221 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
ProgressionStudios says

I noticed nobody was tossing you feedback, so I’ll jump in. My first theme is currently in queue right now, so I don’t have all that much experience with TF.

I like the design. It looks pretty unique which seems to be part of the increasing requirements at TF. Color choice works as well.

Changes:
- I’d suggest updating the navigation. It looks like it’s floating a bit too much.
- Overall seems a bit busy (Possibly just because the drop down). My eyes get tossed around not sure what the heirarchy is.
- The custom heading font used is great
- The contrast in the footer is too much. Less white to purple contrast. Bring the pattern in the header down to the footer to match.
- Some of the sections are a bit cramped like the latest news.

Anyways good luck on the design.

1141 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Dear Legit,

since you gave me a review on my theme I will do the same for you!

What I noticed is that the Headers of the Footer are bigger than your Navigation Font Size. I wouldn’t do that because there’s too much emphasize on the Footer. In general I don’t really see a typography hierarchy on the page.

The right bottom Contact Us needs much more styling.

You need to watch the alignments on the whole page, i circled some points in, here’s the screenshot: http://666kb.com/i/bmbmwxjwi2is4ydlz.jpg

I really love the header, it’s very creative and “new”. And I really like the dropdown menu.

All in all I see a huge potential in that design.

I hope I could help you!

Greetings, GlossyCat

421 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
MASSIX says
Dear Legit,

since you gave me a review on my theme I will do the same for you!

What I noticed is that the Headers of the Footer are bigger than your Navigation Font Size. I wouldn’t do that because there’s too much emphasize on the Footer. In general I don’t really see a typography hierarchy on the page.

The right bottom Contact Us needs much more styling.

You need to watch the alignments on the whole page, i circled some points in, here’s the screenshot: http://666kb.com/i/bmbmwxjwi2is4ydlz.jpg

I really love the header, it’s very creative and “new”. And I really like the dropdown menu.

All in all I see a huge potential in that design.

I hope I could help you!

Greetings, GlossyCat

+1

118 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+2 more
LegitDesigns says

Thanks guys very much on the feedback, I will consider both points always nice having the ability to get feedback once in awhile.

by
by
by
by
by
by