56 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
lukadadiani says

Ok first of all you most probably think that this is some sort of a scam, well you are going to have to trust me on this one, it’s not.

My name is Luka Dadiani and I own two domain names GTames2try.com and Clyso.com Well when i first started these two websites I thought I could manage but unfortunately I cannot, since I am applying to university next year, I hardly have any time at all, so I thought that selling the websites would be a good idea and that is why I put them up on site point, http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/listings/72269 however no-one wants to buy them so I have now decided to give it away here absolutely free of charge, the reason being that i do not want the websites to just ide so to speak I would love to see them live on.

Ok the hosting is about to run out as well, it’s a ne firms account worth $120 a year. So as long as you demonstrate that you will work on these sites they are yours, No strings attached, seriously none

Please anyone?

4342 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Ok first of all you most probably think that this is some sort of a scam, well you are going to have to trust me on this one, it’s not.

My name is Luka Dadiani and I own two domain names GTames2try.com and Clyso.com Well when i first started these two websites I thought I could manage but unfortunately I cannot, since I am applying to university next year, I hardly have any time at all, so I thought that selling the websites would be a good idea and that is why I put them up on site point, http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/listings/72269 however no-one wants to buy them so I have now decided to give it away here absolutely free of charge, the reason being that i do not want the websites to just ide so to speak I would love to see them live on.

Ok the hosting is about to run out as well, it’s a ne firms account worth $120 a year. So as long as you demonstrate that you will work on these sites they are yours, No strings attached, seriously none
Please anyone?

I like Clyso :) I could put a good looking site in there. 8)

56 posts
lukadadiani says

Just tell me what sort of a site and how I transfer the ownership to u and the deal is done! :D

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I could name my web studio Clyso, is a great name and a good looking blog. I like that domain sounds good. What’s your domain name registrar? Name.com?

56 posts
lukadadiani says

Netfirms.com

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

Clyso looks exactly like downloaded from this tutorial http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/news/new-plus-tutorial-designing-a-family-of-websites/

you just putted the logo on it very well… good work :P

and from PSD to html > http://net.tutsplus.com/site-builds/from-psd-to-html-building-a-set-of-website-designs-step-by-step/

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Well man if you like we can talk by email ivorjpc at gmail is my email.

by
by
by
by
by
by