Hi Justin, after you make some changes, will that affect our internal search engine and other such as google, yahoo, bing etc… or everything remains the same?
I can’t answer your question fully because we’re not focused on this work yet. In general, we would be aiming for a positive overall impact on both our internal search results and on external search engines results, but we only really have control over one of these, and there needs to be some level of change in order to make progress.
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
Thanks for your honest answers. Unfortunately this issue / development has been addressed by users since a loooong time, and we still did not get a reliable timeframe when we could expect this. When you say “it’s on the list”, that does not really help…Santa has a Ferrari F40 on my list since 20 years and it still did not happen
Please also see : THIS THREAD