1607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 6
  • Bundle Boss
  • Featured Author
+7 more
AndrVlad
says

We all know and see it discussed (recent thread as example) that support sometimes is little slow to respond to the tickets due to many of requests or other tasks. But some issues for example related with security or copyrights or payment are very urgent and no time to wait for few days to get a reply.

What if we have this support thread so authors or customers may report ticket numbers either for very urgent issues or if no support reply for a long time (lets say longer than a week).

I know that there is a Envato Tweeter and some people use it to check ticket status but some other people (at least me ) don’t use tweeter so why don’t we use forum where all Envato users have access.

To keep it clean let’s try not to discuss much and just put support ticket’s ID with short 1 line comment like:
”#GJA-XXX-XXXX – serious security issue, I can’t login and somebody took control over my account:”
or
”#GJA-XXX-XXXX – no reply from support over a week:”

Marking this thread for staff reply to check if this is good idea to keep this thread or support people can create official one and have it fixed on top. :-)

Best Regards,
Andrey

1607 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 6
  • Bundle Boss
  • Featured Author
+7 more
AndrVlad
says

[#GJA-715-93104] – no reply for 7 days. // first one to start :-)

1813 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Freebie
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 3
+7 more
IngeniousArtist
says

you should tweet ‘em to @envato_support, i usually get a response within a day :)

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says

you should tweet ‘em to @envato_support, i usually get a response within a day :)

lol, you didn’t even read the one post this thread has, did you? :D

402 posts Help Team Leader
  • Envato Team
  • United Kingdom
  • Feedback Guru
  • 6 Years of Membership
+7 more
MhW
Envato team
says

Hey Andrey! :grin:

Interesting suggestion. I’m thinking that a Support update thread would solve a problem that might not be around for much longer.

It’s true that Support waiting times have been longer than usual since new year. Having said that, the Support Team has recently grown by roughly ~33% within the last 3 weeks, in light of this I’d have thought waiting times will be shorter within the next couple of months (allowing the new staff to settle in).

In the meantime, assuming you don’t have Twitter you can always catch us through Facebook or fire up a forum thread. There’s never a Community / Support Team member too far away from the forums, so if your issue is really urgent, there’s a good chance we’ll pick it up :grin:

[#GJA-715-93104] – no reply for 7 days. // first one to start :-)

Looks like Rich replied to this as I was typing out this reply. Ironic huh? :grin:

- Christian

57 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • 5 Years of Membership
+6 more
leegrant
says

Could you check mine please :)

VKI-557-55063

915 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Featured Author
  • Copyright Ninja
  • 2 Years of Membership
+4 more
_Sinewave
says

I guess everyone will think their issues are urgent and important and the thread will end up flooded with requests, I’m sorry, but I can’t see how this will solve the problem. I wish you get your reply soon tho.

8176 posts
  • Author Level 6
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+8 more
doru
says

I guess everyone will think their issues are urgent and important

well their are urgent and important :)

1149 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
+10 more
survivor
says

... you can always catch us through Facebook or fire up a forum thread.

I tried, but with no response – http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/why-dont-reviewers-check-proper-category/129659 :/

by
by
by
by
by
by