115 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TinoArts says

Yesterday I realized how Google is necessary for our lifes. I had to check something very important on my Gmail, but it wasn’t possible. Strange. :/

1868 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

On October 31st the planet blacked out for 3 minutes and sixty seconds. The whole world saw the future.

51 posts Jegtheme
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jegtheme says

On October 31st the planet blacked out for 3 minutes and sixty seconds. The whole world saw the future.

what kind of future bro?

1868 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

what kind of future bro?

Sorry brow, I guess it’s a bad practice to reference TV shows which were cancelled after first season :chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsqbVE0ZTzY
by
by
by
by
by
by