44 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
Designed2 says

Afternoon!

I’m starting to get angry at the world ;)

My PSD has now been rejected twice and still confused as to why maybe.

The feedback given was;

We’re sorry, your item has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

This template is not ready for ThemeForest. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. It requires improvements in term of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality but most importantly, its uniqueness and how the design is executed.

At this stage in the design I am, unfortunately, not able to provide more specific feedback other than what I’ve stated above (the design needs overall, general improvements). With further improvements I may be able to provide more specific feedback.

Maybe I need to add a image rotator like every other theme? The theme is designed to be specific to the industry.

Anyway any suggestions or feedback would be great.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/phk87gkc6vxhl88/fcuMYqZyI2#/
272 posts
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
pebas says

I think reviewer was clear, just follow his instructions and pay attention on every aspect. Give another 110% of yourself. And ‘rotator’ really do not have anything with overall style of your design.

44 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Designed2 says

Thanks Pebas

But it seems a little vague, if you could be specific on a particular item.

2163 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

PSD themes are probably the hardest to get approved, so your stuff has to be pixel perfect with perfect contrast, graphics, font choice, and so on spacing, padding.

I think it is too blue use other colors you have to break things up.

Look at some of the PSD files that are on TF and make yours sexier and more unique. Just as a reference not to copy.

Cheers

Lester

by
by
by
by
by
by