9 posts
    Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
pikomiko says

Hello,

i need wordpress template with that kind of slider, but not so much information (links and so on! only small picture, text and the bigger picture)...

http://www.dfb.de/

i found many sites with other styles, but it must be like that… three links beneath the bigger picture. and the slapfish menu on the left side… maybe someone can help… Than i need a category page (to list all category contents) and a post/article page and all the rest is standart.

We made some psd designs, you can see how the first and the landing pages should look like… You can download it here: Click here!

Maybe someone is interested to see it, or work on it… than put your mail here or write me, i will contact you. As budget, we have about 500 Dollar (appr. 350 Euro). I will pay 100 Euro after the first page is ready (as index.html / index.php maybe)! After finishing the project, i will pay the rest. I will send the money via paypal, i need bill / account also.

Maybe a template can be customized also, but the first page must look, as we designed. I like this slider the most as design, but the picture must change when the mouse goes over the thumbnails. An by clicking, we go to the article / page…

http://themeforest.net/item/concise/full_screen_preview/66396

(Maybe i can buy a template, and someone works on it. It depends on you.)

Thank you so far! Pikomiko…

213 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snaz3d says

I’m interested, please drop me an e-mail via my profile page.

Cheers

156 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Subeli says

Hi pikomiko!

I can help You with your project. I have seen the designs and i like the minimal style of home page. Please write to me at piotr.machowski [at] subeli.com and we will discuss the details.

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DesignW says

Hey,

This seems to be an interesting project, Drop me an email through my profile page

PORTFOLIO

http://saturndesigns.deviantart.com/

Thanks Saturndesigns

960 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

350 Euros? For real?

Hope you find someone..

60 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Located in Bolivia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Slimmity says

Hi I’m interested in doing this project for you, please contact me threw my portfolio page for further information. And to answer some questions i have.

You can see my portfolio at:

http://omarcorrales.com

9 posts
    Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
pikomiko says

Hello,

i didn’t know how to edit the post, so i reply it. We need a portfolio page also, some projects must be presented there. It can be an article, or a page. Like the other sites. Maybe you can give some advice what is better. I almost every themeforest template is portfolio page as i have seen, maybe we can insert one….

Sorry, for the late editing.

I thank you so far for your mails and interests and sorry for the low payment, but i promise, if i can give more, i will do that…

Pikomiko…

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
Jasna says
Hello,

i didn’t know how to edit the post, so i reply it. We need a portfolio page also, some projects must be presented there. It can be an article, or a page. Like the other sites. Maybe you can give some advice what is better. I almost every themeforest template is portfolio page as i have seen, maybe we can insert one….

Sorry, for the late editing.

I thank you so far for your mails and interests and sorry for the low payment, but i promise, if i can give more, i will do that…

Pikomiko…

Hello,

can you please give me your email to send you portfolio, etc.?

Thanks

9 posts
pikomiko says

Hello Jasna,

thank you for writing!

For Portfolio my mail beccology[at]gmx.de

Regards, pikomiko…

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
Jasna says
Hello Jasna,

thank you for writing!

For Portfolio my mail beccology[at]gmx.de

Regards, pikomiko…