4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sergiofecuri says

Please, We need a helpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S.O.S. SOS We buy the Goodspace theme to may business, and I want to use the same theme to my own site of art – I like it very much. But, after the instalation, for about two hours, nothing works any well and the template donĀ“t work – the pages options dont carry the full information. I uninstaled, and instaled again tree times, but the same thing happens, into teh same time. My blog works in linux plataform. How can I to use this template into my dominium? I neeed a solution

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Sergio, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts and hopefully find a fix. Good luck with the site.

by
by
by
by
by
by