166 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
esrarazvi says

I was wondering if there is any way we can track over profile/portfolio visitors. I think if envato team should add an option to integrate with Google analytic. So I would like to know what others think about this idea.

ER

1550 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

That’s a nice idea , but I don’t think I could be implemented through Google Analytic.

166 posts
+1 more
esrarazvi says
That’s a nice idea , but I don’t think I could be implemented through Google Analytic.

Hey thanks for a reply. Well it really doesn’t have to be google, it could be envato analytics. I just want some thing to track my visitors :).

73 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
cdutson says

not a bad idea, though i cringe at the difficulty involved in giving everyone their own analytics access.

I’d be happier to see purchasing information (what was purchased, possibly who, etc.) I know that’s sort of what your asking for, but it’d be way easier to track purchases than it would be to track those, and who, and when, and from where they came, how they purchased, etc.

I’m sure they have something planned (if they’re planning on increasing stats).

23 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
spaceship9 says

I’m working on my own project, similar to this. It’s a combination of google analytics and the envato dashboard thing already on-sale codecanyon. Except mine will be a hosted service with basic statistical-AI suggestions, and entirely free of charge _

If any of you are interested in beta testing the service in a couple days, or have unique ideas of stuff to include, please contact me.

166 posts
+1 more
esrarazvi says
I’m working on my own project, similar to this. It’s a combination of google analytics and the envato dashboard thing already on-sale codecanyon. Except mine will be a hosted service with basic statistical-AI suggestions, and entirely free of charge _ If any of you are interested in beta testing the service in a couple days, or have unique ideas of stuff to include, please contact me.

Great! I would love to test it. But you have to provide the complete instruction on how to integrate coz I am not a programmer.

23 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
spaceship9 says

It’s a hosted service, meaning when it’s finished, you simply need to add an image to your products and profile to start gathering information

166 posts
+1 more
esrarazvi says
It’s a hosted service, meaning when it’s finished, you simply need to add an image to your products and profile to start gathering information

awesome!

335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Tamixes says

There’s a flag counter app that tracks visitors – I’ve seen it on dalemo’s profile page http://graphicriver.net/user/dalemo

It doesn’t give you as much info as Google Analytics – just a flag and visitor count

166 posts
+1 more
esrarazvi says
There’s a flag counter app that tracks visitors – I’ve seen it on dalemo’s profile page http://graphicriver.net/user/dalemo It doesn’t give you as much info as Google Analytics – just a flag and visitor count

thanks for telling me about this. I can use this mean while we have something better and ya I was think of trying google analytics too by pasting its script in my profile.

by
by
by
by
by
by