3047 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

For every website we create, we make a new Google Analytics account (as opposed to setting up all the profiles under one big account). The reason for this is customers generally request administrator access to their account down the track, and you can only assign administrators to accounts, not website profiles.

(eg: if we had everyone under one account, and give a customer administrator access to that account, they would have access to all our websites)

The problem here is the 25 account limit per login. We’re up to our 5th google account because all the others have filled up.

Does anybody know if there is a way to get around this 25 google analytics account limit?

edit: update, helps if I google first. the 2nd post on this page seems pretty promising. http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google%20Analytics/thread?tid=75a6d3df905222a8&hl=en I may be able to group our 5 login accounts into 1 login. just have to use a separate login to create the account and transfer it across.

3231 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
For every website we create, we make a new Google Analytics account (as opposed to setting up all the profiles under one big account). The reason for this is customers generally request administrator access to their account down the track, and you can only assign administrators to accounts, not website profiles.

(eg: if we had everyone under one account, and give a customer administrator access to that account, they would have access to all our websites)

The problem here is the 25 account limit per login. We’re up to our 5th google account because all the others have filled up.

Does anybody know if there is a way to get around this 25 google analytics account limit?

edit: update, helps if I google first. the 2nd post on this page seems pretty promising. http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google%20Analytics/thread?tid=75a6d3df905222a8&hl=en I may be able to group our 5 login accounts into 1 login. just have to use a separate login to create the account and transfer it across.

pick up mint, http://haveamint.com/

688 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rg_ says

yeah i didn´t thought on that, but, you have now the Intelligence Beta where you can add Customized Alerts to send by email, to any email. You can customize which data to send, Alert Conditions, period of time, and which profile to use on.

Is not what you ask for, but maybe it´s a solution to bring your clients the analitics data without need to login to account. maybe is better also :)

by
by
by
by
by
by