377 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
kaaz says

Hi all,

I am trying to see my site Google Analytic statistics but its dashboard is not loading(Blank pages).I’ve cleared my browser(FF 21) cache/cookies, tried in Chrome. still no luck :(

Anyone experiencing this ?

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Belgium Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Imsocurly says

Same probleme, I think it’s due to the new version…

Edit : Just tried with Firefox, and it’s working

3 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
Frenkz says

Had the same problem also. Turning off the Chrome extension Adblock did the trick for me.

377 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
kaaz says

Had the same problem also. Turning off the Chrome extension Adblock did the trick for me.

WOW!, disabled Adblock in FF , now it’s working :)

Thank you

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Poland
ardziej says

Now everything is working with AdBlock(Chrome).

by
by
by
by
by
by