3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
goodsite2 says

We built a site using Pink Rio theme and had google fonts enabled and using the font Lato. Everything was working great, but then today for no reason, the google fonts stopped loading and working. If I go to the theme, the click on typography, then go to the font drop down, the google fonts is grayed out. WE DIDN’T touch a thing!

Any ideas? The site needs to be sent to the client tonight, and not loading Lato screws up a lot of things.

438 posts I love the web!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
htmgarcia says

We built a site using Pink Rio theme and had google fonts enabled and using the font Lato. Everything was working great, but then today for no reason, the google fonts stopped loading and working. If I go to the theme, the click on typography, then go to the font drop down, the google fonts is grayed out. WE DIDN’T touch a thing! Any ideas? The site needs to be sent to the client tonight, and not loading Lato screws up a lot of things.

I recommend you contact the author of the theme first.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
goodsite2 says

I’d love to but their forum login isn’t working. So we’re stuck. Any body have any ideas about google fonts?

5628 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

You’ll probably need to login using the account you bought the theme with before you can use their support forum.

by
by
by
by
by
by