3135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
“When you beat Apple, you dominate”. Gotta love that.

lol..

thanks for the link Arik….

1173 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says
Cheers Arik.. We still have hope in you to stop all the Mambo Jumbo you are doing and come join our flash brotherhood, its never to late you know :P
then I’ll be doing a month of PHP and JS…some wp and so on (need to learn that!).

So you want to do Wp that’s fine, been ordinary is very trendy this days.

Just remember our door for our flash brotherhood is always open :P
but I don’t want to have a personal site made in flash ;) + I want a blog.
No problem what you think with don’t use php Js and hell even flash web blog that easy .

Ho I forget ,to do that in flash you need high skills, but don’t worry Arik you are young you have the future of learning in front of you.

Its OK to use WP for now, and i understand you start with the easy part for now :P

Lol, are you purposely trying to stir?

ActionScript is actually easier to learn than JavaScript. How do I know? Experience. Both doing it, and teaching the two languages at university.

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
Cheers Arik.. We still have hope in you to stop all the Mambo Jumbo you are doing and come join our flash brotherhood, its never to late you know :P
then I’ll be doing a month of PHP and JS…some wp and so on (need to learn that!).

So you want to do Wp that’s fine, been ordinary is very trendy this days.

Just remember our door for our flash brotherhood is always open :P
but I don’t want to have a personal site made in flash ;) + I want a blog.
No problem what you think with don’t use php Js and hell even flash web blog that easy .

Ho I forget ,to do that in flash you need high skills, but don’t worry Arik you are young you have the future of learning in front of you.

Its OK to use WP for now, and i understand you start with the easy part for now :P

Lol, are you purposely trying to stir?

ActionScript is actually easier to learn than JavaScript. How do I know? Experience. Both doing it, and teaching the two languages at university.

Me stir ? hell no ,just adding some colors to my words .

Arik is a cool guy, just twisting the man a little that’s all….in the name of fun :P

by
by
by
by
by
by