• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

^ Actually Apple set a bad trend. Now Google has its own reasons to follow it. Microsoft has no reasons to block something? :D

Those BIG companies will have to face backfire due to their own abrupt open source consciousness :P

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

^ Actually Apple set a bad trend. Now Google has its own reasons to follow it. Microsoft has no reasons to block something? :D Those BIG companies will have to face backfire due to their own abrupt open source consciousness :P

That’s why i don’t like those big tec` companies but hey you mention Microsoft they are the master of invent new trends, you buy windows not cheap ,and the first thing you need to do is to download all the screw up fix on there top software ,so i guess this is something that apple was inspired by no originality here . Imagine buying a new car and the first thing you need to do is start to fix it :P no logic but hey what do i care :D we are all bad tac` slaver`s …and i am still waiting for the alien ship that will bring new tec` to this plant ,i guess not in my life time……

by
by
by
by
by
by