228 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stevebluck says

Thought this might interest you (sorry if there is a post about this already)

It really does show you what is possible to do in a browser. I think it’s amazing.

Google Wave

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Yep, Wave is gonna be HUGE !

962 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
webdesigndeluxe says

I’m only 15 minutes and and wow this is great!

171 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
clarklab says

I was at the Google I/O event when they announced it and current have a dev Wave account. Right now I’m not that impressed. I’ve tried to use it numerous times but right now its still a bit light on features. All the cool stuff they showed in the presentation just doesn’t quite exist yet in the real Wave. I’ve got high hopes for the final release but right now its totally a let down.

228 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stevebluck says

I can see this opening huge oportunites for web devs and designers.

by
by
by
by
by
by