415 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
osigrandi says

Hey guys,

I’m very happy about the featured badge, but not sure I deserve it? :D

I’m not in the featured files/authors area…so what’s up with all the love you’ve been giving me? Do tell, I want to do whatever I did to deserve it more often.

23 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
duellsy says

I’ll take it off your hands!

I want to get a big collection of badges under my mug shot :)

220 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ronn0 says
415 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
osigrandi says
This is why:

http://themeforest.net/feature :-)

Ah ha! I could’ve sworn it wasn’t there a few hours ago? I’m all warm and fuzzy inside now, lol :D Thanks for pointing that out.

213 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snaz3d says

Oh well, congrats!

415 posts
+2 more
osigrandi says
Oh well, congrats!

Mersi frumos ;)

162 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
ponjoh says

Hehe. You’re actually right, you got the badge several hours before you got the feature :P I checked the feature a couple of hours ago and it was still reidknorr.

415 posts
+2 more
osigrandi says

hurray! for badges lol; i’m going to bed, looong rest of the day ahead. take care all! ‘m a bit dizzy…g’nite!

by
by
by
by
by
by