14 posts
    Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Australia
ericolisboa says

Hi Mates,

Well.. the thing is.. I got some designs and I want some Coders so I can contact and they can put on “Themeforest Rules”.. pretty much WP and HTML stuff.

Anyone can help me with this?

Cheers! Erico Lisboa

496 posts Premium Website Design
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SpyroPress says

Hi,

Show us the design and let me know how you want to proceed on them.

Thanks

-S

154 posts
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
MNKY says

Hi,

Do you plan selling them on TF?

Cheers!

14 posts
    Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Australia
ericolisboa says

@SpyroPress Something like this: http://creativeboots.com/clients/erico/cw/ Does guys that are doing it, just mess around with the hole thing.. I need some PRO team theme to do it properly.. They have used itens from the Reference that I give to them… funcionality is sh1t + images are not pixel perfect.

@MNKY yeap! I want to sell them here.. just here.

I got another more.. for Ski Resort, WebTVs and a bunch of things that the market needs etc..

;-)

57 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemeYourWeb says

@SpyroPress Something like this: http://creativeboots.com/clients/erico/cw/ Does guys that are doing it, just mess around with the hole thing.. I need some PRO team theme to do it properly.. They have used itens from the Reference that I give to them… funcionality is sh1t + images are not pixel perfect.

@MNKY yeap! I want to sell them here.. just here.

I got another more.. for Ski Resort, WebTVs and a bunch of things that the market needs etc..

;-)

Hey ericolisboa,

I want to help but I am working on a new theme if you do not find anyone. I am happy to help!

Cheers,

14 posts
ericolisboa says

thanks mate.. let have a chat. write me on ERICOLISBOA@GMAIL.COM

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

This guy seems to have a lot of reputation here.

He’s a new author with a lot of items and few sales. I don’t see the “lot of reputation” :D

496 posts Premium Website Design
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SpyroPress says

We have done great job but this man will give you changes again and again.

I done his design in only 40 hours. But after that he let us know do that change that etc.

I fade up with him.

5875 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Why on the earth the buyer’s comments are flagged while it doesn’t look like crossing forum rules? :|

And author reputation here no way guarantees the quality of any custom works – which is beyond the scope of these marketplaces and forum.

by
by
by
by
by
by