950 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

I have a .png image with some gradient (something like inner shadow for a 600×420 div). Under the same conditions it bands in browser while in photoshop it’s fine. Yes, i tried setting 16bit and 32bit (and remaking the shadow) mode, and every possibility in save for web and devices.

Here’s the problem: http://alelujatj.hj.cx/vcard/web/# when you set the box color to #0D0D0D. Is it possible to go without it?

2445 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

I struggled a bit to notice it. Have you used what I sent you on Forrst? :) (nomorebanding.com)

950 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

Yes. It helps in photoshop, and thank you again, its awesome :D But when when I try to get it out of photoshop it’s the same.

edit: not exacly the same but very similar.

950 posts
+3 more
aleluja says

It’s probably due to browser blending transparent images. Mix 8bit color and 32bit color and you get 8bit color. If that’s the case then there’s nothing I can do here.

by
by
by
by
by
by