1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
dntdynamite says

Greetings,

I am a freelance graphic designer who receive requests for custom wordpress blogs/websites all of the time! I’ve been declining such work but I realize that such requests are not going to end.

Therefore, I am hoping to find a developer who can take my psd templates and turn them into a functional wordpress blog or website. I’d like to work with a developer directly rather than use these psd to html services to handle the requests I receive.

Along with being able to better service my clients, I’m looking to work with a developer to enhance my own website.

If interested, please respond with your skill level, recent work, availability and rates. Send your info to design at dntdynamite dot com

To judge my graphic design and illustration work please visit my website: http://www.dntdynamite.com

Thanks for reading! —DNT

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
812 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

Hey,

I’m interested. Send me a PM if you like.

22 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
sofiaarce says

Hi,

We can render you a full time developer for the position. However, we only work / communicate remotely as we are in the Philippines.

If you want, we can discuss your project through phone or chat. Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks, Sofia

40 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
bitsquare says

If you are in need of a developer, have a look at my portfolio here on themeforest. I’m interested.

630 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RobbyDesigns says

I’m looking for a WP dev who can spare time to go collab on my PSD ’s (currently on Mojo-Themes) and help with my clients. If you’re interested please contact me with links to your work, thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by