1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tommyhaland says

Hi there to you all We are looking for a super duper designer that can work with us on a regular basis providing banner designs for our advertisement clients.

We are from the global real estate listing business so our clients come from all over the world and banners would need to be produced in a number of different languages.

We are looking for someone who can provide sleek design and handle a high volume. We’re looking to partner with someone on a long term basis, and would prefer to work on a fixed price per banner (one size only).

Other (more complex) design tasks will be requested on a regular basis.

1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hi there to you all We are looking for a super duper designer that can work with us on a regular basis providing banner designs for our advertisement clients.

We are from the global real estate listing business so our clients come from all over the world and banners would need to be produced in a number of different languages.

We are looking for someone who can provide sleek design and handle a high volume. We’re looking to partner with someone on a long term basis, and would prefer to work on a fixed price per banner (one size only).

Check my portfolio and contact me if you like my work. http://www.lukacvetinovic.eu
199 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
drawvisuals says

Hi tommyhaland,

I´m interested on your work offer, i have worked on several projects for the real estate industry.

You can send me more details about the project(s) to my email: ze_casal@hotmail.com

Or you can add me to skype so we can discuss it further: drawvisuals

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best,

501 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+5 more
GraficAndMedia says

Hey, Please send me a email though my Profile! Thanks!

15 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Exit3 says

Just in case you haven’t found someone as yet, please feel free to drop us a message from our profile. We have experience working with clients on a regular basis and also providing a white-label design service to end-users when required.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+5 more
dekurvajo says

i am.

163 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
sandra_2010 says

Hello! Is this still available? If so, let’s discuss over email.

Herein my email at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com.

I’ll be looking forward to hear your response.

Thanks…

1745 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Hi tommyhaland,

I’m available for your projects. I have worked with many clients over here. If you’re interested then just drop me a message via my profile page. We may discuss further into details about this. Thank you.

Best regards,

447 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
graphicspencil says
15 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Exit3 says

Not quite sure whether you’re in a position to judge freelancers with a website & logo like that? And frankly, “professional” services usually cost a lot more than $30.00 and definitely don’t come with a free T-Shirt like some Burger King special offer.

by
by
by
by
by
by