37 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Sweden
EmirCemanovic says

Hello Everyone! So I’ve seen some new Authors post questions here on the forums about uploading to GR, What should be in Help files, How to organize ect. So i made this decision to make a Beginners Guide to Graphicriver!

It is like a Product you get a finished product so you can see how it should look before uploading to Graphicriver for Review. But also a Pdf with 8 pages explaining why and what should be in it.
So i hope you newbies download this file and Enjoy it! Pro Members feel free to comment your thoughs also!
Enjoy Authors!

- Emir Cemanovic :D
It is completely FREE! Link To Project : Click Me For Project!

Im not trying to promote my work in any way just want to help the new authors :)

950 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
Giallo says

I downloaded it and is very nicely done, I suggest it to newcomers. Not sure about placing a video in the zip file, better load it on an external place and give the link in the readme. Also if you place the link in your item’s description, on Graphicriver, buyers will be able to see the demo before purchasing.

Great guide!

77 posts
  • Brazil
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
PlayStyle says

I downloaded it and is very nicely done, I suggest it to newcomers. Not sure about placing a video in the zip file, better load it on an external place and give the link in the readme. Also if you place the link in your item’s description, on Graphicriver, buyers will be able to see the demo before purchasing. Great guide!

+1

950 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
Giallo says

I think Emir did a wonderful job, his guide is very complete and must not be ignored. Emir I suggest you to present it in a different way: buy a domain like graphicriverguide.com or something, and show the guide right there, all explained and 100% visible to the public, with all the contents and images in this miniwebsite. Or show the entire guide directly so it will be more sharable and easy to consult.

Ask help in the forum if you need somebody to make that mini website quick, I bet there’s somebody who can make it free.

Is the best guide actually, I hope the staff will take a look at it

37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
EmirCemanovic says

I think Emir did a wonderful job, his guide is very complete and must not be ignored. Emir I suggest you to present it in a different way: buy a domain like graphicriverguide.com or something, and show the guide right there, all explained and 100% visible to the public, with all the contents and images in this miniwebsite. Or show the entire guide directly so it will be more sharable and easy to consult.

Ask help in the forum if you need somebody to make that mini website quick, I bet there’s somebody who can make it free.

Is the best guide actually, I hope the staff will take a look at it
Hey! Thanks for these kind words. im currenlty setting up a website and ill upload everything there! :D
37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sweden
EmirCemanovic says

Do you think this can be a “Free File Of The Month” or something smilar? I think they can link this tutorial when you pass the quiz for New Authors. Can i select “Request STAFF reply” ?

Btw im updating the file within the next week because of some missspellings and updates :)

63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Europe
flatdesigns says

Thank you for creating and posting this. I’m a newbie here (I only have 1 product posted), this HELPS ME A LOT! Thank you a lot Mr.!

6 posts
  • United States
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
jamiefang says

Thank you! This is very helpful!!!

1362 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bangladesh
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
IngeniousArtist says

wow bro that is awesome :bigsmile: i was actually looking for something like this, we have a group for authors of our country and we want to encourage them to join the marketplaces and be creative :) Most of them just couldn’t understand some of the stuffs.. I wanted to write one myself :p Really thanks! (Y) saved my life :D I am posting it right now with credits :) You should get an extra special badge :D

63 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
inspirapkd says

Hi EmirCemanovic, it’s a nice work, and very useful for the beginners.

by
by
by
by
by
by