911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hi guys, The last time we discussed this issue in this thread Collis posted about how Envato is dealing with these issues currently.

To quote Collis: To summarise, our reviewers act on obvious copyright issues that they come across when reviewing. And we’ll act on DMCA notices and take a look at other complaints as they come in. Occasionally we might also take a look at a category or two to do a health check on how our authors are doing in understanding copyright issues (like we did earlier this year for GraphicRiver print template categories, and site templates on ThemeForest). But as we can’t be copyright police, we can’t investigate every last asset in every item as it comes in. This not appropriate under the DMCA rules, and also the review queues would stretch into eternity if we did!

I really suggest you read through his entire post if you haven’t already done so, as it may answer some of your questions.

There are some great suggestions in here and I will make sure the right people see them. However, there’s also a bit of nastiness going on. Please respect each other and the forum rules, or I will be forced to disable this valuable conversation. :(

by
by
by
by
by
by