235 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
TheHixel says

Yeah, I follow what you’re saying.. And it definitely seems like an unusual issue.

But typically, this type of problem that is more of a private matter they prefer to have support tickets to address and resolve the issue. As far as wondering if you should have submitted a ticket or not… I can say as an author, if I ever felt I was being treated unfairly or with inconsistent feedback then I wouldn’t hesitate to take it up with the staff regardless of what others thought.

I believe ‘item discussion’ in the forums is more less for feedback on your work, style, etc… And not so much for issues with the file from staff.

Hope you get it worked out quickly.

You know, having a problem solved on the forum helps more than one person to solve it(now, or in the future).What if sometimes, someone will have a similar problem as mine?They will know what to do.

And no, I honestly don’t want feedback on my work.If you feel better, I will remove my logos links and send the links just if someone will ask for it.

339 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kevinhamil says

You can do whatever you want… I don’t have a problem with it. I’m just telling you that if/when a staff member replies here, they’re more than likely going to tell you to put it in a support ticket.

Good luck.

148 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
CipheredDesigns says

@Alex: you wrote that your logos are now rejected, but they´re not. The preview images you have submitted for an update have been rejected. I´m not an expert in designing logo templates but as far as I can see the logos you are referring to are complex. More complex than other logo templates and that´s nothing bad at all! Could you please post a link of your new preview images, because the only problem I could imagine with your files is a preview of your logos with some modern mock-up´s. Maybe a clean preview image as you already have is the best solution for these 3 templates? I don´t know, just a quick idea..

235 posts
+3 more
TheHixel says

You can do whatever you want… I don’t have a problem with it. I’m just telling you that if/when a staff member replies here, they’re more than likely going to tell you to put it in a support ticket. Good luck.

I already requested staff reply for it.But you never know :)

235 posts
+3 more
TheHixel says

@Alex: you wrote that your logos are now rejected, but they´re not. The preview images you have submitted for an update have been rejected. I´m not an expert in designing logo templates but as far as I can see the logos you are referring to are complex. More complex than other logo templates and that´s nothing bad at all! Could you please post a link of your preview images, because the only problem I could imagine with your files is a preview of your logos with some modern mock-up. Maybe a clean preview image as you already have is the best solution for these 3 templates? I don´t know, just a quick idea..

If you read my first post again, half of your questions are already answered.

I already said it: my logos are not rejected, just the preview image.But the reasons says “Approved” and then a reason just as it is rejected.For the first time, the logos were all approved by a lead reviewer and now are rejected based on new issues.Yes, the logos are complex, I like that style.

No, the new preview images are exactly the same, exactly what you see without the noise effect.If you look at the preview image you’ll see that it has a noise effect.It is all what I modified.

Maybe you understand me now, I don’t understand why I got an “Approved soft-reject”(if this is possible) just for a very very small tweak.

148 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
CipheredDesigns says

Ok I see, I hope somebody can solve your issue!

235 posts
+3 more
TheHixel says

Ok I see, I hope somebody can solve your issue!

Thank you :)

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Crealextion, I’m sorry to hear you are currently having trouble updating your items. As far as I know, thumbnail and preview image updates should be a fairly quick & simple process.

Please do try again, this time I’ll be sure to keep an eye on it, and make sure everything goes through accordingly.

Simply upload your new preview and thumbnail images through the item’s page › Edit tab. Make sure after uploading, to assign the images to the appropriate fields/drop-down boxes:

Don’t forget to leave the reviewer a quick note, and that’s pretty much it! Click resubmit. If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck.

1003 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
mudi says

This happened to me as well and I improved the logos and they got accepted (updated).

235 posts
+3 more
TheHixel says

Hello Dzinc,

It is exactly what I did first time.Changed the preview image and the thumbnail image through the item’s page > Edit tab and I assigned the images to the appropiate fields + a quick note about the only changes I did(removed the noise from both the preview and thumbnail images)

Now I did it again just as the first time and all the 3 logos were approved in less than 5 minutes(by a different reviewer, of course).

The first time I uploaded, I uploaded 4 logos.I told you just about 3 of the logos, one of the logo is held by the reviewers but I think this is just a matter of time so I won’t consider it a problem.

I will need to update some more logos like this, hope this will not happen again.

Thank you Dzinc, I really appreciate.

Alex

by
by
by
by
by
by