- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
The delay to GraphicRiver’s review queues has been taking much longer than we expected and posting updates on the situation hasn’t been happening as frequently as everyone, including the Review team, would like. So we’ve been putting more effort into improving the communications efficiency and workflow in this area with the Review team Assistant Managers and the Community team.
Rather than waiting to hear from me, as I’ve often been unable to post frequent enough updates, more members of the team will be able to provide these updates. In another step towards improving this area, I’ve introduced Kate and Sergey, our new Assistant Review Managers, over here: http://notes.envato.com/community/introducing-kate-and-sergey-assistant-review-managers/
Although Kate and Sergey have been hard at work on the review queues and teams, they will be driving more updates to these areas as well. You can expect to hear from them more soon.
I’m also writing a larger update on the state of the Review team that we hope to have published in the next few weeks (it may need to be delayed to make way for other projects, such as ones that affect the improvement of review queue turnaround times). Thanks everyone!
GraphicRiver Queues UpdateThe team has been doing a fantastic job working toward improving the review turnaround times of not only the high volume queues but especially the lower volume ones. In addition to this, we’ve hired another reviewer, making this the largest marketplace review team at Envato. We’ve also been working on many other projects for both short and long term improvements that will help not only make reviewing more efficient but authoring easier as well, which we’ll update you on as we get closer.
- Low volume queues are currently hovering around 3-5 days review turnaround time.
- High volume queues (Print Templates, Vectors and Logos) are currently averaging 11-18 days review turnaround time.
Please remember that the majority of this team has been hired very recently and is still learning, training and improving their reviewing skills. This means you’re likely to see fluctuations in library quality, consistency and review feedback. We’re working hard to improve these areas as quickly as possible but your patience while we work on this is greatly appreciated.
Thread GuidelinesIt’s very easy for threads to snowball into off-topic discussions thereby reducing the effectiveness of the original thread. So I’ll be asking that a few simple posting guidelines be followed for this thread:
- Stay on topic. The purpose of this thread is updates to GraphicRiver’s delayed review queues from staff and answering related relevant questions.
- No posts regarding your item(s) review. This isn’t the place for it so we’ll remove these posts, but if you have questions or concerns about your item(s) review, you can submit a support ticket at http://support.envato.com
- Please don’t ask for updates on when your item(s) will be reviewed. We’ll post updates on the average wait times of the queues but you’ll have to wait your turn just like everyone else.
- Please don’t post updates when your items were reviewed or where they’re waiting in the queue. More often than not, these are misleading to other authors and make staff updates much harder to follow for others.
Posts that don’t follow these guidelines will be removed. Thanks for understanding!
Amazing job, thank you very much! Good luck and all the best to the entire review team!
The first post with less promises and more substance on the topic in 5 months – Many thanks for that!
I still think that 18 days is a hell of a wait but it’s good to see that there is in fact something being done and things can only get better as the new team (members) grow together.
Thanks for the update!
Are there any thoughts on re-organising what has been referred to by so many the last few months? Seperate queues/market for vector and logos which are flooding this marketplace? Or is this completely off the table?
thanks for update jremick
.... The team has been doing a fantastic job working toward improving the review turnaround times of not only the high volume queues but especially the lower volume ones. In addition to this, we’ve hired another reviewer, making this the largest marketplace review team at Envato…
@JRemick / Reviewers Staffs
Howdy, Reviewers Staffs.. many thanks for the update
With all respect.. can we get information about:
- How many new items submitted in a day (in average) ?
- How many people in reviewers team now ?
- Are they working full-time or part-time? How many hours each reviewer works in a day?
Replying those questions will help us to figure out the real situation now..
(but if for some reason staffs are not willing to give us information about this then feel free to ignore this..)
Once again, many thanks for the update. Best wish for all of us.
Nice Update. apprroving item on “Flyer template” run so fast these days. hope Review time will back below 6 days sooooooon.
Thank you for this update with substance. Things are improving at least. My question is similar to that of ChrisAtLemon: What are the thoughts at Envato about separating the vectors into their own ‘lagoon’? Even if it is not being considered, i would be interested to know the reasons why not. Reviewing must be a very frustrating and tiring job, so here’s my vote of gratitude to all who are brave enough to tackle it
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Sounds amazing, thank you for taking care of this aspect. GR will definetely benefit from this