41 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
CreativB says

I got a Saint Patrick’s theme flyer in queue (im sure a lot of people do) and its at 47% (11 days). If I do the math, this design should get staff reviewed in days 22, 23, or 24. If it gets accepted without corrections even after 22 days it will be March 29th. If it is soft rejected, then add a day or two. Hard rejects then all is lost. Regardless, the holiday will have passed and the chances of it selling as well as I hoped have diminished. Pure sadness.

+1 Same here!

69 posts
  • Bulgaria
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
lumberjackbg says

Thank God (and Envato :) )! After 22 days my first print template passed successfuly!

3536 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

They said it couldn’t be done, that it was madness to even try…

But by pulling together we have become something greater than ourselves; a team, a community…

And together we can achieve the impossible.

Let’s live the dream and reach 1000 posts on this forum thread! 8-)

1190 posts
  • Romania
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
SomethingDesign says

Post 995 The impossible become possible You’ll be the owner of a shiny pink paw after just 5 posts

846 posts
  • Malaysia
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
kaixer says

SomethingDesign – 997 Me – 998 SomethingDesign – 999 Me – 1000.

ok let’s start haha :grin:

24 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
EnlivenDesigns says

Brandtz, FIRST post of this thread. Apply here: http://review.theresumator.com/apply/uGfLO3/GraphicRiver-Reviewer.html

Dear envato,

I can understand on this huge post in the forum that there is an urgent need for more manpower.

I offer my manpower as a reviewer.

Current location: Europe / Scandinavia.

Current job: Self-employed graphic designer.

Give me a “rapid” course and get a stable manpower and cover a time zone into which are currently not covered very well!

Waiting patiently for your hopefully welcoming response!

brandtz//
1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

They are planning something, how hard do you think it would have to be to train a reviewer..?

In 5 months my friend? There was brilliant comment before and god damn right, They are not training to travelling to the Mars. Its a bloody review, and if they picked the right persons they already should have the knowledge for this because they picked from here. And what makes you think an Elite author would be the right person for review…? 1. Elite authors are became elite because of their sales. 2. Why Do you think they would be motivated by a monotone job like this beside a bloody good passive income where actually they can use their precious time for creation? Think more…

102 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
plaxtico says

In 5 months my friend? There was brilliant comment before and god damn right, They are not training to travelling to the Mars. Its a bloody review, and if they picked the right persons they already should have the knowledge for this because they picked from here. And what makes you think an Elite author would be the right person for review…? 1. Elite authors are became elite because of their sales. 2. Why Do you think they would be motivated by a monotone job like this beside a bloody good passive income where actually they can use their precious time for creation? Think more…

Yes, there has to be more than just “100% commission on the next sale” that’s nothing!! specially since elite authors probably are at the 60 up to 75% commission… so an extra $1 is peanuts for their time..

There should be another answer, another way that there can be remote reviewers. Thing is, I don’t think they’re looking much into that…

24 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
EnlivenDesigns says

how does compensation for reviewers work? Hourly pay? Per item? Or did you mention something about raising their commission on sales? hmm

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Ok be honest! What is the sallary you would take this job, and how long? If you start, then you can say good bye to working as an author here. Theoretically not, but in reality – yes. So let say 8-10 hours/ day at least 5 days a week. Below $3000 i would not start. But actually the amount would keep me doing this its around $4500/month. It sounds like high, but think…

by
by
by
by
by
by