595 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
designcise says

my item update has been in queue for 22 days now, should it not be given priority?! neither the support staff or any other concerned personnel have contacted me back showing much concern. this is just disappointing.
Hmm, this is not normal. I’ve pulled up the item in question, answered the necessary questions for the review team and a review will be completed shortly. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and apologies for the delay.

26 days and still waiting…

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

so! any news on reviewing problems ?

We’ve brought on a new reviewer (existing to the team from another site) and he’s going through training this week. We have several potential candidates and will be hiring and training shortly, but expect this process to take a couple weeks. These things don’t happen over night (at least when they’re done right). ;-)

Regarding the idea brought up here; there are several versions of this concept I’ve spent many months thinking over. No guarantees and no more details, but stay tuned through the year. :-)

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

We’ve brought on a new reviewer (existing to the team from another site) and he’s going through training this week. We have several potential candidates and will be hiring and training shortly, but expect this process to take a couple weeks. These things don’t happen over night (at least when they’re done right). ;-)

Regarding the idea brought up here; there are several versions of this concept I’ve spent many months thinking over. No guarantees and no more details, but stay tuned through the year. :-)

Cool!

Biiiig thanks on update! ;)

+12 more
jremick Envato team says

26 days and still waiting…

The item in question had a special case request that we needed to hear back from several staff from. You will hear from the team within the next day or two. If you don’t, get in touch with me. Thanks!

446 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
graphicspencil says

Congrats to that person who has become reviewer. :) Waiting to have any more results on this job vacancy…:)

15 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Tunisia
+1 more
Tuni-Design says

The item in question had a special case request that we needed to hear back from several staff from. You will hear from the team within the next day or two. If you don’t, get in touch with me. Thanks!

i hope will hear some good news, honestly i started to lose my patience.

595 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
designcise says

@jremick .. alright, thanks! i really appreciate it.

144 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+1 more
osky says

13 days is normal ???,,, i have many valentyne and carnaval,,, but i dontknow ,,,

+12 more
jremick Envato team says

13 days is normal ???,,, i have many valentyne and carnaval,,, but i dontknow ,,,

Nope, it’s not normal. We’re hiring more reviewers as I type this. ;-)

144 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+1 more
osky says

I am interested in becoming a “reviewer” is possible, what should I do?

by
by
by
by
by
by