1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

When something is rejected can it be re-submitted as an EDITED version? Or will I have to wait a full 12 days again?

Well, this belongs to an another topic i guess, but it’s a shiny morning here so i will try to give you a proper answer. If its soft rejected, than you just have to make some changes, considering the answer what you got. If its not clear, or you still have questions, you need advices, opinions just shoot the questions and post the preview on the “item discussion” forum. If its hard rejected… well post it also, but prepare for that it might have a reason for that, so its not about just few polishing on the item. Good luck!

2022 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

When something is rejected can it be re-submitted as an EDITED version? Or will I have to wait a full 12 days again?

When a soft-rejected item is resubmitted, it goes into the second priority position in the queues. This is the priority order: updates > resubmissions > new submissions. So you most likely won’t have to wait as long to have your item reviewed again.

Keep in mind, however, that different reviewers have different skill sets and thus do not access all queues. So queues can sometimes appear to progress differently depending on what state your item is in and what category it was submitted to.

34 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
admiral_adictus says

Hope the review team is as fast as Jremick.

Thanks for your quick response to our questions :)

+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Hope the review team is as fast as Jremick. Thanks for your quick response to our questions :)

;-)

1373 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

@admiral_adictus: I know its off topic, but i a can not resist. Your avatar is awesome man. Is this really you in that dictator tunic with the insignias :D ????

34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
admiral_adictus says

@admiral_adictus: I know its off topic, but i a can not resist. Your avatar is awesome man. Is this really you in that dictator tunic with the insignias :D ????

it’s my face and shades, I borrowed the beard, hair, and body from Admiral General Aladin of Wadia.

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
monetlynn says

my file is in que for eleven days i am trying to be patient

475 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Well, it still better than wait for 12 days, get your item soft rejected, update it and then after 17 days get it rejected altogether. Also it seems last night they got a new reviewer cos my items got nearly all processed ( mostly to get soft rejected) And still waiting for another item on the updated soft rejected for 14 days..

+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Well, it still better than wait for 12 days, get your item soft rejected, update it and then after 17 days get it rejected altogether. Also it seems last night they got a new reviewer cos my items got nearly all processed ( mostly to get soft rejected) And still waiting for another item on the updated soft rejected for 14 days..

Hi LuisFaus,

The item you’re referencing was placed on hold to be reviewed by additional reviewers. It should be reviewed soon. Thanks!

915 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

it’s my face and shades, I borrowed the beard, hair, and body from Admiral General Aladin of Wadia.
Hahaha, i know somebody’s grandmother who looks a bit like this.
by
by
by
by
by
by