1095 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

Hi, How many months it will take to get Queues normal?

+1

If the item is uploaded at the end of the week, waiting includes 2 weekends….which means 10-12 days

2 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
IA-DESIGN says

Good to know! Thanx

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

+1

If the item is uploaded at the end of the week, waiting includes 2 weekends….which means 10-12 days

I am too have about 5 items waiting :)

9 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Chile
+2 more
doghead says

I’ve been waiting for the approval of an item for 17 days.

Also I have two more waiting for 9 and 10 days respectively. However, these two have moved faster than the first.

I’m very afraid that the item will be rejected. :confusedsad:

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I’m patient, but in the same time my concern getting stronger.

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Unfortunately I can’t provide an exact timeline as these things depend on many variables. We are working hard, however, to get them back to normal as quickly as possible. It’s reasonable to expect within two months (though we’re aiming for much sooner than that).

839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Unfortunately I can’t provide an exact timeline as these things depend on many variables. We are working hard, however, to get them back to normal as quickly as possible. It’s reasonable to expect within two months (though we’re aiming for much sooner than that).

Hi jremick,

Thanks for your reply.

Please resolve this issue ASAP (two monts is a big deal). I still remember those days when item got reviewed in less than three days.

We all need those days back.

786 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Amrhamza says

I kind of like the queue delay cause it gives the approved item a nice time of exposure on the front and second page.

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I kind of like the queue delay cause it gives the approved item a nice time of exposure on the front and second page.

Yes, and the global crisis is also awesome, because a lot of people can stay home, read newspaper, rest, have a nice time… C’mon!

223 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
env1ro says

Humility gets you everywhere :)

We have to bide one’s time and need to understand this situation.

by
by
by
by
by
by