139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Viral-Legacy says

The important thing is patience and using the time to work on other design projects. I have close to ten items in queue and some are going on 12 days or more, but, personally, I just keep trying to improve as a designer and work on whatever ideas come to my mind. I am sure the GraphicRiver Staff is doing all they can to get to all pending designs. Just don’t give up and keep the creativity flowing on other designs for the time being :)

225 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
h3design says

seems like my progress bar isnt moving since the last 50+ items got reviewed :ohrly:

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
MobileDesign says

The important thing is patience and using the time to work on other design projects. I have close to ten items in queue and some are going on 12 days or more, but, personally, I just keep trying to improve as a designer and work on whatever ideas come to my mind. I am sure the GraphicRiver Staff is doing all they can to get to all pending designs. Just don’t give up and keep the creativity flowing on other designs for the time being :)
That is truly a valid way of thinking. Just keep improving your designs and little-by-little, your designs will be posted :-) I like this kind of thinking. It’s about users 75% and making money 25%
925 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

Somebody’s working hard this weekend :)

661 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

something tells me they will never catch up.

162 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
cruzine says

Just uploading new items after month and it’s not like it was before ;) hope it will be better soon

661 posts SickFlyers.com
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

If you do the Math from december to now ITS kinda IMPOSSIBLE they will catch up even if they get more people, or reject alot of files Still it will be hard for them to catch up. the review manager knows this . but he will not says this lol .

its a huge site alot of people uploads stuff everyday the days they took off for the holidays got them pretty much Stuck for the rest of the year,. And I bet they learn not to take holiday breaks no more after this lol. i think the solution will be for them not too accept anymore new files till they done reviewing all the hundreds of files they have now. and it might get back to normal.

162 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
cruzine says

If you do the Math from december to now ITS kinda IMPOSSIBLE they will catch up even if they get more people, or reject alot of files Still it will be hard for them to catch up. the review manager knows this . but he will not says this lol . its a huge site alot of people uploads stuff everyday the days they took off for the holidays got them pretty much Stuck for the rest of the year,. And I bet they learn not to take holiday breaks no more after this lol. i think the solution will be for them not too accept anymore new files till they done reviewing all the hundreds of files they have now. and it might get back to normal.

Maybe this is a good idea how to solve this problem. But i think it’ll be needed to restrict upload to one product/per day/per author after they start reviewing again. (maybe only for some time)

661 posts SickFlyers.com
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

If you do the Math from december to now ITS kinda IMPOSSIBLE they will catch up even if they get more people, or reject alot of files Still it will be hard for them to catch up. the review manager knows this . but he will not says this lol . its a huge site alot of people uploads stuff everyday the days they took off for the holidays got them pretty much Stuck for the rest of the year,. And I bet they learn not to take holiday breaks no more after this lol. i think the solution will be for them not too accept anymore new files till they done reviewing all the hundreds of files they have now. and it might get back to normal.
Maybe this is a good idea how to solve this problem. But i think it’ll be needed to restrict upload to one product/per day/per author after they start reviewing again. (maybe only for some time)

Yep thats another good idea!

325 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
EmilGuseinov says

yeah, the problem is continue 2 months. only solution is to close upload! 1 week and all will be as before. i miss that time, when you upload item, 2-3 days and everything is ok.

by
by
by
by
by
by