802 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

logos was reviewed in 24h, but now is 24 days, and i reading that logos category is not clogged? ... :(
The logos category is one with the longest wait times at the moment.

Let me review some logos (:

Anyway, I’m waiting 25 days. Broke all records.

79 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
bangingthemes says

Maybe a more strict author test would help the ques or a practical test from the review department, i would imagine the review ques are full of work from people who have no experience in design at all, people who have used photoshop for about a week and think they have what it takes but really the work they produce is nowhere near good enough to be here in a number of ways, ending in rejection after rejection. These people cause delays to the designers who make a living from here and have experience of the design process.

Not meaning to sound harsh ;)

26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Artvelum says

Nope, 27 here.

287 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
candeed says

... But I gave up on complaining, I prefer to work on something rather complicated to make but with great potential, to sell later on..

—> Agree, let’s make more qualified product rather than complain…

More product means more assets we have as graphic designers..

We can sell them here later..

or save them for upcoming clients..

(Or sell them on other graphic marketplace <—this one is not recommended! LOL)

Maybe a more strict author test would help the ques or a practical test from the review department, i would imagine the review ques are full of work from people who have no experience in design at all, people who have used photoshop for about a week and think they have what it takes but really the work they produce is nowhere near good enough to be here in a number of ways, ending in rejection after rejection. These people cause delays to the designers who make a living from here and have experience of the design process. Not meaning to sound harsh ;)

—> Agree, graphic template authors have specific graphic skills in creating product.. As designers, template authors are different with freelance designers who exclusively make one custom project for a client.. We’re not saying that one is better than another.. but we just can see the point of what BangingThemes said. It’s about filtering.. It’s about choosing the right authors in the right marketplace… It’s about placing the right item in the right marketplace..

Our item has been standing in line 10 days anyway.. I guess staff will review it after EladChai’s and Artvelum’s… they’ve been waiting for more than 20 days…

:grin:

----------

@Graphicriver Staff :

Whatever problem you are facing there.. our best wishes for you, so you guys can fix all your system trouble as soon as possible..

Don’t give up…
Good luck!

802 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

Nope, 27 here.

Jeez :S so sad it makes me laugh :D

24 posts Hey, We are Arbees
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
artbees says

I see it’s been incredible 2 month from this post was published here ! ..

It’s been 8 days since I uploaded an item to preview and the indicator shows only a %70 progress (however it’s nothing comparing to legendary records mentioned in the post!). Such a long preview time span just for a simple GR item is really disappointing. Even those marketplaces with millions of items (such as iStock) rarely let an item inspection exceed 1 week. This is a terrible experience I’ve recently had with GR.

I think a time span of three months would be more than enough to hire some elementary reviewers and help the GR keep working.

Or at least…

Set some priorities to review files based contributors’ reputation and stance across the market. Otherwise I think this state of affairs here on GR goes not very well and in a soon future will force authors to shut down GR activity and focus solely on TF (as it seems TF is the highest priority for HQ since it makes millions not thousands!). I hope it never happens but it seems to be imminent.

Regards.

287 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
candeed says

”....Such a long preview time span just for a simple GR item is really disappointing. Even those marketplaces with millions of items (such as iStock) rarely let an item inspection exceed 1 week. This is a terrible experience I’ve recently had with GR. ....”

—> @ArtBees

Hi… so Artbees has tried selling on other graphic marketplaces, right?

24 posts Hey, We are Arbees
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
artbees says

”....Such a long preview time span just for a simple GR item is really disappointing. Even those marketplaces with millions of items (such as iStock) rarely let an item inspection exceed 1 week. This is a terrible experience I’ve recently had with GR. ....”

—> @ArtBees

Hi… so Artbees has tried selling on other graphic marketplaces, right?

Yes but not graphics. The truth is many contributors migrate to ThemeForest only because of awesome maintenance, very short review sessions and advanced review policy. ThemeForest is yet he best market for contributors to work on. That’s a pity !

48 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
inspirasign says

Please can someone review my item?

Thank you and keep up the good work!

476 posts
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Please can someone review my item? Thank you and keep up the good work!

Yes, they probably will in between 15 to almost a month. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by