107 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • China
henryhu says

hmm…As a new member, I went back to check my submitted first items every day with excitement… Now I see I was just being stupid. Hope I get to this post earlier… Well, now I guess I have tons of time to work on new items before my first item get reviewed.

1242 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Colombia
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
CarlosViloria says

Anyway, I’m waiting 25 days. Broke all records.
Nope, 27 here.

:shocked: Long time no upload items to GR, I did not think the situation was so critical Some time ago I saw they were looking reviewer, What happened to this announcement?, I don’t threw myself as reviewer because my English is not so good to talk.

I hope this will improve because 27 days for an item it is too and the worst is that in the end they say it was not approved, uy must hurt :S

135 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
osky says

i have 10 flyers waiting,,,,,,,,,12 and 13 days is too much,,,,, too much

224 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
h3design says

hopefully a reviewer of the mock-ups category will do some more work today… i dont want to wait another day:

1081 posts
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
TanyDi says

Recently I’m happy when my item is approved or rejected on 10th day. On February last year I waited only 2-3 days to see the result of my upload. Today I deleted logo file – I waited about 17 days for review, then it was soft rejected cos I forgot to add font link in description, I fixed the problem but then it was held by the reviewer 9 days….so I decided to uploade it again :) Maybe this time I’ll have a luck on the queue :)

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
plaxtico says

I thought this time would be better, and my item would come out on monday or even sunday! (us-pacific),
but since saturday the bar is moving around 2% a day :S
so probably by sunday 11th-feb my valentines day flyer will come out (if it gets accepted)
that’s 16-17 days for print category (flyers).. I really hope this gets fixed soon!!

648 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+7 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Its Kinda Weird how they work but. Yesterday I notice They bust there butt and review alot of items and Today Boom So slow. . Im thinking ether jarel got on the Reviewers yesterday and today they got lazy again . or they have a weird system.

Ether way I think this will not get any better. how can the delay take longer now if the issue was because of the holidays? .

Also I think envato needs to do another website just for vectors and logos and get a team set up just for that, it will take alot of the problems here. I think.

648 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+7 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

They should just get rid of the reviewing process altogether, save money by not having to pay as many reviewers. Only thing you should do is make people who become an author submit their portfolio / work and then you get accepted if your portfolio is good enough… then you are off to the races with uploading your items ;)

Tru get more hard on the new guys . 90% of them are all ripper anyways !

519 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Paulnomade says

:) thanks for the information !!

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
vishuboy says

They should just get rid of the reviewing process altogether, save money by not having to pay as many reviewers. Only thing you should do is make people who become an author submit their portfolio / work and then you get accepted if your portfolio is good enough… then you are off to the races with uploading your items ;)

I’m new to this marketplace but I feel resting the quality of a market on the shoulders of a handful people is better than thousands of authors. There will be people who’ll cheat up the entry by adding ripped products in their portfolio and then start adding below standard items.

Reviewing is definitely a good way to get items cross-checked before its actually out in the public. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by