This situation is ridiculous :/

346 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
LiveAtTheBBQ says

I think guys you can all congratulate me – 30 days, hold by a review team. Maybe we all should make some website like totalizator you know, and just make some bets, like races. That would be fun, I assure you.
Hi Artvelum, The item you’re referring to experienced an exception and is in holding with the devs to be fixed. I will try to follow up with them on this today.
What about me? going 30 days in just a bit. That’s ridiculous! \\

Wow thats just insane.

6090 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Looks like AJ faces the same. Hope this will not happen to ThemeForest and other marketplaces too :(

3 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Simplicion says

just got love email after 12 days waiting (soft rejection) and resubmit for re-inspection, hope it doesn’t take too long time :D

83 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
zlatkosan1 says

I’m happy for you Simplicion:) ...now i have hope too.I’m waiting like 11 days :D

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

What about me? going 30 days in just a bit. That’s ridiculous! \\

I’ve looked into this and contacted the team to get it reviewed. Apologies for the wait, it’s sometimes part of training new reviewers and they all want to make sure they’re making the correct decision so they verify it with various other people.

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Hi everyone,

Quick update here. Training is coming along nicely and we’ve selected two more candidates for hire, hopefully to be completed early next week.

You may have noticed the vectors category has been steadily reducing in turnaround time. This is a direct effect of the additional review capacity we’ve been talking about. You will also start seeing an improvement very soon in turnaround time for the lower volume categories.

As we continue to hire and train additional review capacity we will start seeing turnaround time improvements in the four categories currently moving the slowest:
  • Logos
  • Print Templates
  • Graphics
  • Web Elements

I expect the majority of the categories to have an average review turnaround time of around 5 days by the end of this month and continuing to improve after that.

Thanks everyone!

193 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

Hi everyone,

Quick update here. Training is coming along nicely and we’ve selected two more candidates for hire, hopefully to be completed early next week.

You may have noticed the vectors category has been steadily reducing in turnaround time. This is a direct effect of the additional review capacity we’ve been talking about. You will also start seeing an improvement very soon in turnaround time for the lower volume categories.

As we continue to hire and train additional review capacity we will start seeing turnaround time improvements in the four categories currently moving the slowest:
  • Logos
  • Print Templates
  • Graphics
  • Web Elements

I expect the majority of the categories to have an average review turnaround time of around 5 days by the end of this month and continuing to improve after that.

Thanks everyone!

Great news! thanks for the update.

1745 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
gbs says

Good news, thanks to @jremick. Wish you guys the best of health to catch up this long queue :D

1437 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

I saw the huge improvement 3 days ago when I submitted a new item. This is a great news and looking forward to seeing the good old days restored.

Keep it up guys!

by
by
by
by
by
by