359 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 6
+3 more
LiveAtTheBBQ
says

I think guys you can all congratulate me – 30 days, hold by a review team. Maybe we all should make some website like totalizator you know, and just make some bets, like races. That would be fun, I assure you.
Hi Artvelum, The item you’re referring to experienced an exception and is in holding with the devs to be fixed. I will try to follow up with them on this today.
What about me? going 30 days in just a bit. That’s ridiculous! \\

Wow thats just insane.

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Looks like AJ faces the same. Hope this will not happen to ThemeForest and other marketplaces too :(

3 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
Simplicion
says

just got love email after 12 days waiting (soft rejection) and resubmit for re-inspection, hope it doesn’t take too long time :D

184 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Bulgaria
+3 more
zlatkosan1
says

I’m happy for you Simplicion:) ...now i have hope too.I’m waiting like 11 days :D

2036 posts Quality Manager
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Envato Team
+14 more
jremick
Envato team
says

What about me? going 30 days in just a bit. That’s ridiculous! \\

I’ve looked into this and contacted the team to get it reviewed. Apologies for the wait, it’s sometimes part of training new reviewers and they all want to make sure they’re making the correct decision so they verify it with various other people.

2036 posts Quality Manager
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Envato Team
+14 more
jremick
Envato team
says

Hi everyone,

Quick update here. Training is coming along nicely and we’ve selected two more candidates for hire, hopefully to be completed early next week.

You may have noticed the vectors category has been steadily reducing in turnaround time. This is a direct effect of the additional review capacity we’ve been talking about. You will also start seeing an improvement very soon in turnaround time for the lower volume categories.

As we continue to hire and train additional review capacity we will start seeing turnaround time improvements in the four categories currently moving the slowest:
  • Logos
  • Print Templates
  • Graphics
  • Web Elements

I expect the majority of the categories to have an average review turnaround time of around 5 days by the end of this month and continuing to improve after that.

Thanks everyone!

235 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 5
  • Winner
  • Envato Pack
+5 more
enFusionThemes
says

Hi everyone,

Quick update here. Training is coming along nicely and we’ve selected two more candidates for hire, hopefully to be completed early next week.

You may have noticed the vectors category has been steadily reducing in turnaround time. This is a direct effect of the additional review capacity we’ve been talking about. You will also start seeing an improvement very soon in turnaround time for the lower volume categories.

As we continue to hire and train additional review capacity we will start seeing turnaround time improvements in the four categories currently moving the slowest:
  • Logos
  • Print Templates
  • Graphics
  • Web Elements

I expect the majority of the categories to have an average review turnaround time of around 5 days by the end of this month and continuing to improve after that.

Thanks everyone!

Great news! thanks for the update.

1766 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
gbs
says

Good news, thanks to @jremick. Wish you guys the best of health to catch up this long queue :D

1495 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Community Superstar
+12 more
mrcharlesbrown
says

I saw the huge improvement 3 days ago when I submitted a new item. This is a great news and looking forward to seeing the good old days restored.

Keep it up guys!

5 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
greenade
says

Hi everyone,

• Logos
  • Print Templates
  • Graphics
  • Web Elements

Thanks everyone!

good to hear that, current review time is loong. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by