1158 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

Oh… Hope there will be a good news for all authors. I’m waiting 8 days and tired a lot. But of course I understand how hard to check and approve all works. Does it mean that this problem will be permanent in future? Or it’s just because a Xmas? Happy New Year to Envato’s staff and all authors!

Yes it is because of holidays, things will be back to normal in january.
At least, I hope :)

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Does it mean that this problem will be permanent in future? Or it’s just because a Xmas? Happy New Year to Envato’s staff and all authors!

No, we are working hard to resolve the queue delay permanently. Happy Holidays and thanks for being patient everyone!

653 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
omar_almudaries says

You welcome and happy new year

224 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
h3design says

“Your last item approval was 21 days ago”
I read all the complaints over the last 2 or 3 weeks… and i felt pity for all the authors waiting :P
Then yesterday, i uploaded an item again. Now check this out:
I can´t really believe my eyes ;) If this is not a displaying bug (don´t disappoint me! :P), then i can just say that envato stuff did some excellent work to get over this issue.
Seems like i ingeniously missed out the whole waiting fun ;) Still I am seriously doubting if this can be true :D

1615 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

“Your last item approval was 21 days ago”
I read all the complaints over the last 2 or 3 weeks… and i felt pity for all the authors waiting :P
Then yesterday, i uploaded an item again. Now check this out:
I can´t really believe my eyes ;) If this is not a displaying bug (don´t disappoint me! :P), then i can just say that envato stuff did some excellent work to get over this issue.
Seems like i ingeniously missed out the whole waiting fun ;) Still I am seriously doubting if this can be true :D

I’ve actually been on reviewing that particular queue along with a few other queue’s for quite a few hours so that might have something to do with it ;) Haha!

Now I’m off on a mini vacation over New Year but I will be back January 3rd again so don’t think you’re getting rid of me that easily (which I hope none of you guys want) :D

Have a fantastic New Year everyone and stay safe!

See you in 2013! :smitten:

224 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
h3design says

Damn, but youre not the only reviewer of the mockups category, are you ? :P Anways, have a great vacation and a happy new year :)

1615 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Haha! Nah, I’m not the only one. Someone will cover for me while I’m away so there’s no need to worry, just a wee bit of patience is needed ;)

341 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
CodePower says

Thanks for the feedback ;)

594 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
designcise says

My item update is still stuck in the review queue (held by the review team), been 18 days now! that’s a bit too much!

2116 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Hope things get caught up soon!

by
by
by
by
by
by