still 75% in 9-11 days… :(

87 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
nexion says

Things would be so much easier if Envato would let proven authors upload without review, let’s say authors with at least 1000 sales, this would also give more meaning to the badges and they would save money on reviewers.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

No Nexion, i do not agree with this. Review is a must, but the review method is a sucks. Still dont see the logic how they work. I think they don’t use division of labour. Means, as the items arrived 1 by 1 they do the job. Thats exactly shows when somebody says he got 10 logos approved in the same time. What do i mean? if there is 100 items in the pack, the first thing should be filtering out all the items with the strong problems. A second level should be the technical- then the quality requieres , perhaps legitimate, and finally a test, then the pricing. All those things should be done by different reviewers, and the process would be better. You might get rejected or soft rejected very soon, but i think this is also a good thing, because your reaction time would be faster as well. But until they do the review 1 by 1 in the order of arrival, soon they will need 1000 reviewers. Its a trap.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

im so sorry because i became a bad boy, and picked a 4 years old thread and tried to pointing the same issue on that time. Where people was complaining for the delays. (hours… days… hmmm) But you know guys, i had a bad experience before, and somebody also told me many times that be patient… be patient… be patient… then ups… sorry. Please dont mad at me. Well, thats just a kind of flashback maybe. Never mind. But i think the bunny was cute.

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says

^ I completely understand and agree on the bunny. But, reviving old threads really does confuse users, and that is why they were locked. Don’t worry, everything will improve from this point forward. Hang in there!

47 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
inspirasign says

Hi reviewer glorious. from three days ago when my items have reached 13 days was 90%, and now it is 16 days is still 90%, what happens? please clean the brush immediately. ^ _ ^

Happy Design :)

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

@ispirasign:
i believe in low-key flicks rather dictation.

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
jqsdigital says

Don’t worry, everything will improve from this point forward…...

Isn’t that a Deja Vu

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
jqsdigital says

dekurvajo I remember there was a day…. where you wrote me I was completely wrong… when I wrote that the review process was wrong… look… Now… you’re writing that the review process is wrong :D

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

dekurvajo I remember there was a day…. where you wrote me I was completely wrong… when I wrote that the review process was wrong… look… Now… you’re writing that the review process is wrong :D
hm.. im not sure in that. Since this issue started im telling that its not the number of the reviewers will bring a long term solution. But i would read that comment, to see in what context could be…
Oh yes, i found it. Well, You said that review team should correct our items. And i said “No way” and i still keep up this opinion. That would be chaos…
by
by
by
by
by
by