Let’s see what happens when the River flood the Forest Many species will disappear
- moral impact, yes. Sales on existing items, im not sure
- “there is something extremely wrong if it has taken 4 months” +1
- +1 – its not about being inpatient anymore. Its about not being blind and insanely naive
- “look at the length of this thread”
- “buyers will stop buying from GR” = im not agree, they won’t. Not yet.
@ dekurvajo I agree that buyers are still coming to GR, the point though is that if this continues they may stop. It takes days to upload anything new and it takes far too long to have an item updated. Plus some authors that do quality work have decided not to upload a lot of items until things get better.
I hope things get better very soon, as I like GR very much
“some authors that do quality work have decided not to upload a lot of items until things get better.”
- yeah i know… im one of them.
@DesignDistrict: I think that buyers will still come to GR because this is where the items are the most affordable (I mean the price is the lowest – and that’s enough to buyers). However I am more worried on the author side. Especially authors who decided to make GR their full time job. This really affects their living much.
What is wrong with the review process, I have been waiting more the 15 days for a print template SMDH!
a while ago since i uploaded a file, but now 15days its crazy, i remember 3-5 waiting time in past…