• Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
SomethingDesign says

@SomethingDesign: it´s an average statement but better than nothing, isn´t it?? noone could state an exact duration, how could they?

If you like to wait, it’s ok, it’s your choice. I have a different opinion because I try to understand what’s happening. I already stop my uploads and wait but I can’t wait too much. I start to think to close my exclusivity and sell on multiple marketplaces. I really don’t want to be here with many exclusive items when Envato announces GR will be close like tuts+ and mail us with a big smile We have Microlancer.

148 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
CipheredDesigns says
@enfusionthemes: no doubt about it :-)

but did you really calculate with approximate 3.000.000 potential autors / buyers as well? Did you?

161 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
enFusionThemes says

but did you really calculate with a 3.000.000 potential autors / buyers as well? Did you?

nops, I did not have that “Insight” information…..

BTW… out of your number of 3.000.000. All of them does not submit items and all of them does not need support etc at once.

PS. Please do not reply to this comment of mine even if its wrong. Lets stick to the main purpose of this forum which is that a staff has opened this forum post for us so we can keep updated “Regularly” about the status of the review team and as per our rights of being a community member to ask the staffs of this company to give us updates. And of course, to do constructive criticism to improve the marketplace. :)

148 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
CipheredDesigns says

Lets stick to the main purpose of this forum which is that a staff has opened this forum post for us so we can keep updated “Regularly” about the status of the review team and as per our rights of being a community member to ask the staffs of this company to give us updates. And of course, to do constructive criticism to improve the marketplace. :)

I´ve nothing to add! Thank you :-)

1187 posts
  • Romania
  • Exclusive Author
SomethingDesign says

but did you really calculate with a 3.000.000 potential autors / buyers as well? Did you?

Calculate what? The amount of items uploaded per day? The amount of potential buyers? I already have items on other marketplaces (I will not named here) and from what I calculate based on my work volume / sells / reviewing time selling on multiple marketplaces yes, it’s a option. I’m here from 20 December 2012 and until now I have 25 approved item / 3 in queue and 40 almost ready and if the review time don’t drop under 10 days the non exclusive way can also be an option for me.

148 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
CipheredDesigns says
@SomethingDesign:

Dear friend, I`m not sure if I understood your question. You have other options to sell your items, so go on and do not hesitate. I see, you are frustrated about the review time here on Envato, so please go on and sell your work on whatever marketplace you prefer! I was reffering to 3.000.000 marketplace items, not authors or buyes.. my apologies for that mistake! As for myself, I´m loving Envato, I´m loving GR and all the people supporting this awesome community!

1187 posts
  • Romania
  • Exclusive Author
SomethingDesign says

@SomethingDesign:

Dear friend, I`m not sure if I understood your question. You have other options to sell your items, so go on and do not hesitate. I see, you are frustrated about the review time here on Envato, so please go on and sell your work on whatever marketplace you prefer! I was reffering to 3.000.000 marketplace items, not authors or buyes.. my apologies for that mistake! As for myself, I´m loving Envato, I´m loving GR and all the people supporting this awesome community!

Now I see the difference. I’m not here to fall in love with Envato/GR/People, I have my wife for this, I’m here to run a business.

148 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
CipheredDesigns says
lol*

that´s really a good reply.. but it would be awesome to see you here around for a very long time, selling your stuff ;-)

God bless my friend!

1373 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

@CipheredDesigns, you know that how much i like you so im sure you dont take this personal at all what i’m going to say. I don’t agree with you in this question. The growth of this market was never sudden, and it was always predictable. In November this issue exploded like a bomb, and if you still believe its happened because in a lot of new user registered in a rainy morning and started to upload double amount of items i have to say you just totally eaten those shit what they keep telling to us. (By the way, they dont telling anymore).
Just take a look at the tendency of the new items since November. Let say, the uploaded items by the new/old authors is doubled. What doubled… tripled. So? what? What is the relation, or why would be this an explanation for that the accepted items number’s dropped radically. Last week there was no accepted item in the Add-on category for 4-5 days. I know many people hate that when somebody comes with a metaphor. But i have to:
If you and me, we are working in a bakery, and the demand of breads are doubled, because we got plenty of raw materials just one day to the next. So what is the relation with that, the amount of the breads /days are less and less and in the same time the raw materials in the store just grows and grows day by day? There would be some explanation for this: The bakers have to do something totally else instead to do what they used to do. One of the baker is left The whole bakery is became a mess and nobody knows how to manage this problem.

5755 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

What happened to all the old reviewers? They left themselves or Envato fired all of them one day?
All the Reviewers are still here, it’s the Marketplace that has experienced incredible growth :)

Thanks, this clarifies!

by
by
by
by
by
by