1047 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

As I see the queue – may be it is the right time to send your Valentines files to be approved right before Valentines Day ;)

660 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

As I see the queue – may be it is the right time to send your Valentines files to be approved right before Valentines Day ;)

as I see this queue I think its time to start uploading the Halloween flyers if we upload the velentines they will not make it on time.

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Is there even people working on the review going for 12 days now And it looks like 12 +days will be the new time frame this going to suck bad this month again .

The current delay most certainly won’t be the new time frame for reviewing. We’ll get the queues back to normal as quickly as possible, but it won’t happen over night as it requires hiring and training, which can take a bit of time.

Also, we shouldn’t see a mass number of approvals because we won’t be able to get through all the queues in a short period of time (eg. 24 hours) so it will happen progressively.

Hang in there, we’re working hard to get things back to normal (and better!). Thanks for your patience everyone and I hope you all had a fantastic New Years!

54 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Shelby67 says

Thanks for your feedback sir and hope to be normal again..

6023 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Also, we shouldn’t see a mass number of approvals because we won’t be able to get through all the queues in a short period of time (eg. 24 hours) so it will happen progressively.

Thanks!

1051 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

Is there even people working on the review going for 12 days now And it looks like 12 +days will be the new time frame this going to suck bad this month again .

The current delay most certainly won’t be the new time frame for reviewing. We’ll get the queues back to normal as quickly as possible, but it won’t happen over night as it requires hiring and training, which can take a bit of time.

Hang in there, we’re working hard to get things back to normal (and better!). Thanks for your patience everyone and I hope you all had a fantastic New Years!

thanks Jarel for information

660 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Thanks for the update!!

595 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
designcise says

my item update has been in queue for 22 days now, should it not be given priority?! neither the support staff or any other concerned personnel have contacted me back showing much concern. this is just disappointing.

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Thanks for fresh informations! ;)

572 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BoxedCreative says

Thanks for the update. One of my old uploads (just before xmas) has been on 100% for 3 days while the new uploads are moving – is that normal?

by
by
by
by
by
by