530 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Paulnomade says

I looked at the forum audiojungle (same thread) – does the music calms so ? :)

114 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Teo_nikif says

Another thing I wanted to ask since I see some Envato staff roaming this thread here and there. I have submitted a file 18 days ago and 4 days earlier it was held by the review team and still no news. I have contacted support if I could help resolve any problem that might have arised but no news from there either :(. Is it possible that it might have been forgoten with all the problems that the review team currently faces?

104 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

Dude I don’t think you understand some of us make really good money from this you do this for fun so please this is not something to be joking about.

3683 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Dude I don’t think you understand some of us make really good money from this you do this for fun so please this is not something to be joking about.

I don’t think you understood what he was trying to say. I think he was asking about AJ review times. Apparently it’s 12 -14 days review time on Audio Jungle right now.

7 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Colombia
+1 more
GunzKingzArt says

20 days – 97% in Flyer > Restaurants

1243 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

After 20 days I got Soft Rejected, resubmitted and 32% in 2 hours in Print Template Category.

530 posts
+2 more
Paulnomade says

Dude You could not understand and I see that you have had enough. I repeat:

Dude. Some people make a big back the money, some here will do even more money – I wish them that. Do you think that musicians make less money? – And they are relaxed and patient. I just noticed that – it is an interesting and sympathetic. You are nervous, frustrated? aaaa I understand you said about yourself. You’re making a lot of money here :)

43 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Bangladesh
+1 more
Minhaj says

I have uploaded an illustrator style in add-ons category. Now it is approved in just 4 hours!! It is also my first item to get approved:) I did not get any soft rejection.

530 posts
+2 more
Paulnomade says

I have uploaded an illustrator style in add-ons category. Now it is approved in just 4 hours!! It is also my first item to get approved:) I did not get any soft rejection.

The good news :) Good luck

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Paul, first of all do not take personally but you should improve a bit your english before you try to go deeper conversation otherwise you misunderstand people or people misunderstand you.
Regarding the money: I don’t earn a lot here but i invested a lot of work and started to based my future step by step on this lifestyle. i will not blame Envato if its going to be f*cked up, the only person i can tell “you such an idiot asshole” its gonna be me, and only me. The only problem is that, day by day i feel this moment is coming when i have to stand front of the mirror and tell this to myself. Then put everything into my backpack, buy a ticket and go home. And if the review time will not goes back into the normal “1week” period, i think i have to make this decision very soon. Its getting risky to me not a little.

by
by
by
by
by
by