97 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Hungary
Hekia says

I’m afraid that my spring themed flyer will run out of time.. likely when the flyer will approved (of course if it approved..) it’s too late for the buyers. it’s a very very bad situation, i did not calculated with the review time :(

491 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Paulnomade says

why is it worse?. When we begin to improve the situation?

400 posts Powered by Two Little Angels
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
kinzi21 says

@Travis

Can you check with the reviewers, my print template item stuck with 100 % bar for 4 DAYS now! But I see bunches of new print templates approved on the homepage since yesterday. I have tweeted the support but the answer is just to wait.

EDITED: Item Reviewed (a few minutes after posting the above message)

842 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
chrisatlemon says

At last count I believe it was 9 and growing. Which makes it one of the highest amount of reviewers for a single Marketplace. As mentioned before, GraphicRiver has experienced a tremendous amount of growth and the review team is try to bring down the review times as quickly as they can.

With all duye respect KD, and I do repsect the work you and the reviewers do here, 3 months of chaos in submissions (which is afterall one of the essential parts of any marlketplace) speaks volumes.

And I’m sure the reviewers (and you) probably feel the same way: they are being left to hang in there and sort it out because management does not believe that it it worth time and effort to sort this.

There is no other explanation. It is not humanly possible that a successful company cannot sort a submission queue issue in 3 months if they really wanted to.

In the last 4 months, I and 4 partners have built a multimillion $ service provider to fortune 500 companies – with it’s own proprietary software and support system built from scratch powering it. That is what you can do in 4 months time.

And Envato, the world leader in stock graphics and web templates, cannot sort a queueing problem in the same time?

Honestly: they don’t want to. And then they send you down every few days to take the heat – and let the reviewers munch away at neverending submission queues. Obviously there are other priorites.

Abd all of that is even ok! But just have the courage and stand up and say: that’s how it is!

Because it takes some pretty strong nerve to see the longest ever forum thread in Envato history and act as if nothing happened …

Cheers

Chris

23 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
jqsdigital says

At last count I believe it was 9 and growing. Which makes it one of the highest amount of reviewers for a single Marketplace. As mentioned before, GraphicRiver has experienced a tremendous amount of growth and the review team is try to bring down the review times as quickly as they can.

With all duye respect KD, and I do repsect the work you and the reviewers do here, 3 months of chaos in submissions (which is afterall one of the essential parts of any marlketplace) speaks volumes.

And I’m sure the reviewers (and you) probably feel the same way: they are being left to hang in there and sort it out because management does not believe that it it worth time and effort to sort this.

There is no other explanation. It is not humanly possible that a successful company cannot sort a submission queue issue in 3 months if they really wanted to.

In the last 4 months, I and 4 partners have built a multimillion $ service provider to fortune 500 companies – with it’s own proprietary software and support system built from scratch powering it. That is what you can do in 4 months time.

And Envato, the world leader in stock graphics and web templates, cannot sort a queueing problem in the same time?

Honestly: they don’t want to. And then they send you down every few days to take the heat – and let the reviewers munch away at neverending submission queues. Obviously there are other priorites.

Abd all of that is even ok! But just have the courage and stand up and say: that’s how it is!

Because it takes some pretty strong nerve to see the longest ever forum thread in Envato history and act as if nothing happened …

Cheers

Chris

At last somebody who really think here :D

491 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Paulnomade says

KingDog – will yor comment chrisatlemon point of view ?

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

I don’t work in the Review Department so I can’t comment on how they’re working to address the situation but we will try and get you some more updates from them.

491 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Paulnomade says

I don’t work in the Review Department so I can’t comment on how they’re working to address the situation but we will try and get you some more updates from them.

thanks, I understand

141 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
enFusionThemes says

anyone has any idea how many total reviewers are there in Graphic River?

Will all due respect…

1- I do not think for a companies like this, 9 is enough. I work for another company as a freelancer and they are not close to a multimillion dollars+ company but they have 5 people for such sorts of work. however that is not my decision to make.

2- I joined Envato for the very reason that it will enable me to earn. Lets just say I read that authors are making $20,000 per month which grabbed my attention.

3- The fact that a simple author is earning that much money, I believe Envato is earning much much more which is good and its because of us the authors.

4- Right now, I have a lot of items in queue. One of them has 90% for the past 8 days and total days for it is 19 days almost believe me and stopped commenting on this post because I have all lost hopes

5- Regarding training, I believe that if we split the past 4 months into weeks. It will be a total of 16 weeks and I personally think that 1 week is enough for training as i believe the people hired for the review process are already designers so one week should be more than enough.

Right now, there is no sales due to no new items being added.

324 posts
  • Estonia
  • Exclusive Author
Todik says

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by